“Very nice people”

Dining options: Breakfast
Edgerton, Wisconsin
“Very nice people”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stopped in for a bagel and coffee while I was organizing myself for the day. I had a lovely Asiago Cheese bagel and a Mocha Capp. The bagel was so delicious I bought a bag to take home!

Visited March 2014

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Bagel, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Great place to stop and have a bagel, sandwich or just drink coffee. The owners are super friendly, and the place is clean, plus free internet service. Excellent value!

• Visited April 2014
Edgerton, Wisconsin
“Amazing Bagels, Coffee and Muffins”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

New owners have done a great job giving this place a facelift! Not just the facility but the staff had been upgraded as well. Have been there twice and they already know my name. Best $3.49 breakfast sandwich I ever eaten. Second visit I stopped on for lunch. Great sandwich on homemade bread. The roast beef tastes like they slow cooked it for hours.