“Great Sandwiches”
Review of Jeff's Coffee Bar - MOVED

Jeff's Coffee Bar
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I recently visited Jeff's for the first time after hearing great reviews from colleagues. The place is very laid back. The paninis we tried were delicious and made to order. There was also ice cream, coffees, and cupcakes (though we didn't try any.) There's only two tables that we saw, but also some lounge chairs. It seems more of a place to take things to go. All in all, a nice addition to the west side of Janesville.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This place is one of the best things to come to the West side of Janesville. Jeff is such a funny guy to chat with and makes a pretty mean Almond Joy Latte! He also offers great choices for lunch too. Worth the stop!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I am not a coffee drinker but his sandwiches and cupcakes are amazing. reasonable prices for great food. Atmosphere is very pleasant. would certainly recommend visiting

2  Thank kathy o
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Good food, custom drinks, great service. Service is awesome and it's in a great location for me, near Parker High School. Salads are great and coffee and tea is too. Yummy cupcakes and my husband has enjoyed the wraps and the panini. Next time I will try something new!! I can't wait until it warms up enough for me to get an iced drink and some ice cream!!