“Best drop zone around with that awesome family feel”

Wisconsin Skydiving Center
Reviewed 14 July 2014

As an experienced skydiver I have seen and experienced many different drop zones, from large turbine operations, to operations ran with a single small plane. Wisconsin skydiving center is far and away one of the best drop zones in the world. The instructional staff is bar none the best to be found. Years and years of experience, thousand of jumps of experience, high standards, concentration of safety, and treating each other like family creates the best learning experience you can find.
Tandem customers are treated like long lost friends and family, not a a number or just a customer. The staff here takes the time to train every customer in every aspect of the skydive, and does everything in their power to make this the most enjoyable and memorable experience one could find. The staff goes out of their way to create an environment of relaxed enjoyment that will soothe even the most nervous nelly and make jumping out of a plane one of the funnest experiences of your life!

1  Thank kawisixer01

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This experience was amazing! I was so scared and so amazed through the first part of the jump, stepping out onto the tiny ledge of the plane and then leaving the plane was indescribable. Man, it is a feeling I will never ever forget. The serenity I felt gliding through the air and feeling this adrenaline bursting through my body...thinking WOW! this is so amazing...yet still feeling this peace of all the beauty around me for the short moments up there, is a chance I recommend you to take. You will never forget it and you will love it!!! Thank you WI Skydiving Center :)

1  Thank I3Jimmy
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Best experience of my life, the people were so down to earth and fantastic. They had incredible knowledge about skydiving. I give the Wisconsin Skydiving Center my highest remarks! Perfect experience.

2  Thank Aubsss
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The instructors are amazing. The Experience is breathtaking! Everyone here is happy and dedicated to making your experience the best possible. Check it out, you won't regret it!

1  Thank kittykat807
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had such an amazing time. Everybody was VERY nice and welcoming. I would highly recommend this place!! Jason was the guy I jumped with and he was awesome!!! Thumbs up guys, well done! I will most definitely be returning to this place for future jumps!

1  Thank Kyli G