“Horrendous traffic situation”

Johnson Creek Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Johnson Creek Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located between Milwaukee and Madison, you're sure to find impressive savings all year round. Daily bus service is available from Milwaukee and Madison via Badger Bus. Shop & Stay packages are also available.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Outlet malls can be very, very inconsistent in their "bargains" and Johnson Creek is no exception. It is the intersection between the two parking lots that is so horrendous and could so easily be corrected with a stop sign or light for both directions of traffic.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I'm not a shopper -- I'm a buyer. I usually know what I want before I enter a store, I find my item, and I make my purchase -- done.

And yet I enjoy shopping here. Go figure. The shops are spread out in two complexes on either side of a small side road. During the week there aren't a lot of shoppers so it's quite pleasant to wander about without being mobbed. I have been quite surprised at how pleasant the sales staff seem to be in all these stores. Compared to malls in Milwaukee the clerks actually seem to enjoy having customers to help.

It's just shopping, but it's nice to shop with nice people around!

Reviewed 10 March 2013

On our way back to Madison from Milwaukee, we stopped by the Johnson Creek Outlet Mall. It wasn't spectacular or anything and had the typical stores you would expect to see at an outlet mall. It was nice to stop and stretch our legs and browse shops though.

1  Thank Vanessa Y
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I live in northern Illinois and I drive about an hour and a half just to go to this mall every couple months. I love coming here for the Nike Clearance store, Bath & Body Works outlet, Under Armour, Adidas, and the Old Navy outlet among many other stores.
When I was here right after Christmas I bought a pair of Nike shoes for $55.00 that would have cost $140.00 here at the mall close to home. It is well worth the drive!!!

1  Thank wrigley1980
Reviewed 20 November 2012

The outlet mall was not busy due to it being a weekday which is why we went during that time. Not sure if it’s like this on the weekends but in every store we entered the workers are more than happy to help you which is great. In the case of Bath & Body Works every single employee in the store asked if we needed help. Nice when you’re looking for something but gets a little unnerving when you’re talking to someone and they keep interrupting you to ask for the 5th time if you need help.

1  Thank Leelee53219