“Surprisingly great food!”
Review of Crawfish Junction

Crawfish Junction
Description: Crawfish Junction is a fun casual restaurant that offers fresh homemade creative options. Whether you are looking for an award winning fish fry, steaks, one of a kind craft burgers, sandwiches, fresh wings and daily specials. ***The bar is open later than the kitchen hours that are listed on this page! *** We look forward to serving you!
Orange, Virginia
“Surprisingly great food!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

From the outside, Crawfish Junction looks like your stereotypical Wisconsin small town bar. Inside is some of the best restaurant food I have ever had. The staff is courteous and attentive, while not hovering and intrusive. Service was prompt but timely, without the next item coming out too soon, before you've finished the current item. The atmosphere is lodge-like, spacious enough with a cozy feel.

And the food? The food is incredible. We started with an alligator appetizer. I love alligator, and this ranked among the best I've had. My girlfriend, who had never tried it before, also thoroughly enjoyed it. The house salads, while a bit small, were tasty and made with quality ingredients.

For my entree, I chose the alligator with mashed potatoes. Again, the alligator was fantastic. The mashed potatoes were very good, and the gravy was fine, just your basic brown gravy.

My girlfriend chose the 8 oz ribeye, medium-rare, with a baked potato and the veggie blend. The vegetables were green beans, squash, broccoli, zucchini, and some peppers. They were tender, crisp, and well-seasoned. The baked potato was well-cooked, tender on the inside and almost crisp on the outside. The steak, ordered with added mushrooms and onions, was perfectly cooked as ordered, and properly seasoned. It was tender, juicy, and flavorful. It was better than some steaks she has had from well-respected steakhouses.

Our waitress Ashlynn provided excellent service, as well as being friendly and quite personable. All-in-all, a great dinner out. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank rspencer71

Marshall, Wisconsin
“Great little place”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We were there for $2 burger nights on Mondays. Service was very fast, food was very tasty and hot. Dining area was very clean, and they were more than happy getting a high chair for our grand daughter. Burgers were excellent and fried dill pickles were a treat. We' ll be back.

Dane, Wisconsin
“Casual Comfort”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I took my wife here on Valentine's Day for a casual dinner. Very friendly service from the second we entered. Our waitress was exceptional. The brandy old fashioned cocktails were perfect. Don't skip the haystack onions as an appetizer. I had the special which was a surf and turf. The shrimp were exceptional. Next visit will be a shrimp combo for sure.

• Visited February 2014