Stayed only 1 night passing through Kenosha.
Did not prebook hotel but chose when we arrived. Loved it's location right by the water in a quiet location but walkable to downtown. Several nice restaurants within a few minutes walk of the hotel.
Hotel corridors a bit dim and dingy looking but room was absolutely fine - very clean and everything you'd expect from a Best Western.
Breakfast was a bit sparse when we arrived in the breakfast room but within 10 minutes everything had been replenished. Selection was limited though - plenty of danishes, bagels and toast but no fresh fruit or yogurts.
Would stay here again if in Kenosha.
Kenosha is only a small town but the waterfront area is lovely and it's well worth taking a tride on the electric train that goes around downtown and out to the waterfront area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique downtown Kenosha, Wisconsin hotel is ideally located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan between Milwaukee and Chicago. Harborside Inn and Kenosha Conference Center is ideal for family adventures, romantic getaways and business travels alike. Harborside Inn and Kenosha Conference Center is Kenosha's only lakefront hotel and is conveniently located to several Kenosha attractions and businesses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wyndham Garden Kenosha Harborside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Harborside Inn And Kenosha Conference Center
- Best Western Harborside Inn & Kenosha Hotel Kenosha
- Best Western Kenosha
- Kenosha Best Western