“We always stop here when we are in town.”

Harborside Common Grounds
Ranked #8 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Richmond, Virginia
“We always stop here when we are in town.”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Great espresso drinks as well as teas and chia. We even like the sandwiches, which skimp on the meat, but have delicious toppings and bread. The staff is friendly, the owner not so much. I hope this place stays around forever, as it is another feels-like-home establishment. The views Lake Michigan are magnificant!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Amy_and_3_Cockers

Chicago, Illinois
“One of my favorite spots”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Great hang out location, especially in warm days when you can sit on the deck overlooking the causeway and Lake Michigan, but also cozy on the inside in cold winter months, and by cozy I don't mean small, but makes you feel at home. The coffee shop has very distinct character in each of its seating areas, enjoy a game, read a book, or work on your laptop. Great selection of sandwiches, pastries, coffee and non-coffee drinks. Always hits the spot after a lakefront stroll, bike ride or after shopping at Farmer's Market.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank ChicagoTexas
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great view”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

One of my favorite lunch spots. Fresh sandwiches, great choices. Nice place to have coffee with friends, outdoor seating in nice weather.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank alimag63
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Local Place for Coffee”
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

I go to Common Grounds every week. I love the location and atmosphere. Staff is pretty friendly. I have been disappointed with my drink a handful of times, though. I would recommend their Chai over anything else. Also have yummy build your own sandwiches. Bakery items aren't great, but I do work at a bakery so my standards may be high. Overall, this is a great little coffeehouse and I would happily recommend it!

1 Thank meganisahippie
Greenwood, Indiana
“Nice place for friends to get together”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I have been meeting friends at this coffee shop a few times a year when I'm in town. You can sit inside or outside and the coffee shop overlooks Lake Michigan. They have sweet dessert type items, soup, sandwiches, wraps, speciality coffee drinks etc. Relaxed atmosphere where you aren't rushed -- can enjoy the coffee/food and talk with friends. You order at a counter -- you wait for your drinks but if you order food then the food is delivered to your table. On a nice day -- there is a stream of people coming in so it's quite popular. I don't believe their food/drinks are any pricer than anywhere else. The order form which you complete for your sandwich/wrap has listed additional ingredients (cheese, mustard etc) that is available. The only drawback is the parking -- trying to find a spot on the street since there isn't a parking lot.

• Visited September 2012