“Good Coffee”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I went to get my morning cappuccino while visiting my son in Kenosha.

The service was good and the cappuccino was great. A very relaxing place to sit and relax with great view of the lake.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Great espresso drinks as well as teas and chia. We even like the sandwiches, which skimp on the meat, but have delicious toppings and bread. The staff is friendly, the owner not so much. I hope this place stays around forever, as it is another feels-like-home establishment. The views Lake Michigan are magnificant!

2  Thank Amy_and_3_Cockers
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Great hang out location, especially in warm days when you can sit on the deck overlooking the causeway and Lake Michigan, but also cozy on the inside in cold winter months, and by cozy I don't mean small, but makes you feel at home. The coffee shop has very distinct character in each of its seating areas, enjoy a game, read a book, or work on your laptop. Great selection of sandwiches, pastries, coffee and non-coffee drinks. Always hits the spot after a lakefront stroll, bike ride or after shopping at Farmer's Market.

2  Thank ChicagoTexas
Reviewed 4 January 2013

One of my favorite lunch spots. Fresh sandwiches, great choices. Nice place to have coffee with friends, outdoor seating in nice weather.

1  Thank alimag63
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

I go to Common Grounds every week. I love the location and atmosphere. Staff is pretty friendly. I have been disappointed with my drink a handful of times, though. I would recommend their Chai over anything else. Also have yummy build your own sandwiches. Bakery items aren't great, but I do work at a bakery so my standards may be high. Overall, this is a great little coffeehouse and I would happily recommend it!

1  Thank meganisahippie