“Was Surprised!”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
Madison, Wisconsin
“Was Surprised!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I only stayed there one night but I was very surprised at what the room offered me. I was well maintained and it had a FULL fridge and a kitchen!! I did not use it but I definitely was happy with it.

I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank CYang2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Saint Charles, Illinois
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We were impressed with our first stay at this property. Even with checking in late at night, the desk agent was on top of her duties, very accommodating, and she made those extra efforts to answer questions or to guide us to what we needed. That's super helpful when you're really tired and don't want to have to think too much in a new area. The location is very nice - in a little office park area and on a road linking directly to one of the main Kenosha roads. Price for one weekend night was very good. Woodman's grocery store was easy to get to in one direction, and the lakefront was easy to get to in the other direction. Plenty of private parking, as is the norm with Candlewood Suites properties which I've been to elsewhere. We noticed that they had postings on bulletin boards in the hotel to direct you to special events and attractions in the area. That's something that we really appreciated and would have used had we been there longer. Wifi was excellent throughout the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank hdbangr11
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 17 October 2012 via mobile

Great location and friendly staff. The suites have absolutely everything, except body lotion so bring your own. Good value, super clean and really comfortable beds. Shops and restaurants right across the street

Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank SarahJacks
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Stayed at this hotel for an extended time. Staff was friendly, my room and all facilities were clean, and the rates were excellent. Rooms are great size for location, close to restaurants, has free laundry room with updated machines.

Room Tip: Convenience store inside runs on honor system. Great housekeeping staff, ask for room on 3rd floor b...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tin S
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I was very displeased with another hotel in the area and started shopping around. I found Candlewood, and they were wonderful about fitting me in. I come here for two extended stays during the year, and Candlewood made me incredibly taken care of. The rooms are spotless and airy. The beds and linen are soft and comfy. The bathrooms are luxurious and the towels are great. I love to cook, and having a fully equipped kitchen while I'm traveling is heaven. Not having to deal with icky laundromats (free in-house laundry room) is heaven as well. I'm saving money on laundry and a gym membership as well, since they have a workout room. DVD player in your room is great, too. Plenty of convenient electrical outlets near the work desk makes this hotel a super value for me. I am SO HAPPY with Candlewood! I will stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: Third floor means nobody bumping around above you, and they have an elevator.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Dana G
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I and my two grandchildren spent the night at this hotel. It was very comfortable, everything is updated and the kitchen was fantastic. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank MNC20
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 9 July 2012

There were three adults who stayed here while visiting family in the area. We booked two connecting rooms and were really happy with the accommodations. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. There was an issue with a television in one of the rooms and it was the next afternoon before it was taken care of but the staff was great about it... we weren't there to watch t.v. anyway. The rooms are large, both of our rooms had two queen beds,

The maid service does not come every day, you may actually have to request it but I'm kind of a neat freak so I didn't mind making my own bed and cleaning up behind myself.

There is a full size refrigerator, microwave, two burner cooktop, coffee pot, sink and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with the basics of what you'll need for the kitchen. There's a built in table/desk with a computer chair and a dining chair. The room has a large closet with a laundry basket, iron and ironing board. The bathroom is quite large with vanity, commode and bathtub/shower. There were two queen beds, a leather recliner, flat panel t.v. and dvd player. The room large and very comfortable. My only real complaint is that I wore socks every night and by the time I would take them off to go to bed they were quite dirty. Other than that everything else was great.

There is a work out room, laundry room and computer area on the first floor. Wifi is also part of the package.

The hotel is in a convenient location with a 24hr grocery store right down the road, plenty of restaurants and a gas station.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Lara A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenosha
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha
Wyndham Garden Kenosha Harborside
Best Western Executive Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Kenosha
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant P...
#2 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie
Hampton Inn & Suites Kenosha

Been to Candlewood Suites Kenosha? Share your experiences!