“Had a good time”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
Iowa
“Had a good time”
Reviewed 1 October 2008

To tell you the truth, if I would have read the comments on this page, I would not have stayed at the Comfort Suites in Kenosha. But I am glad I did. The room I got seemed brand new. I know at least the furniture, carpet, lamps, and comforters were new, so maybe everything was?

The front desk girl did tell me that they just finished a renovation in the last few months, so I guess that was the difference. I will stay again if I get the chance...I'm a choice privledges member!

• Liked — Good Location and value
  • Disliked — Small parking lot
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank CorporateBlues

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Illinois
Reviewed 21 January 2008

The one and only staff member we ever saw was usually sitting in front of a TV on her cell phone. Seemed a pretty quiet night when we were there. She was not at all rude, just not very friendly. The pool was an unusual color, but seemed clean but teeny-tiny. Rooms were very old, dusty, tattered--but not really dirty to speak of. Undergoing renovation--and it sure needs it. I have stayed at other Comfort Suites that were fabulous, but this one seemed VERY old and in dire need of refreshing. Lots of others to choose from in the area.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — room was depressing
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
gmwi056, general manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 July 2008
Hello, I am the general manager of the Comfort Suites in Kenosha, WI. I have recently read these reviews and felt that I should respond. I can agree with some of the comments from past guests who did not have a satisfying stay. At these times our hotel was in need of renovations and I apologize to anyone who's stay was not up to Choice Hotel's standards. I am pleased to announce that we have recently finished our renovations and everything has improved 100%. Our rooms are beautiful with new bedding, furniture, and more. Not to add our 24hr indoor pool/whirlpool and complimentary full hot breakfast buffet served daily which adds to our wonderful ammenities. Anyone who has doubts about our hotel from reviewing these comments should consider my comment and think about giving us a chance when traveling to Kenosha, WI. We look forward to serving your lodging needs. Thank you.

Travellers are raving about these Kenosha hotels

Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 January 2008

This hotel certainly does not hold up to its name - Comfort Suites. The hotel is run down, dirty and overpriced. We booked a suite and paid $120.00 for a room that looked similar to a Super 8 bates motel. The floor had mysterious stains and the bathroom was dirty and grimey. There are better hotels in the area for the money we spent!

• Stayed November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenosha
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha
Best Western Executive Inn
Wyndham Garden Kenosha Harborside
Candlewood Suites Kenosha
Hampton Inn & Suites Kenosha
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant P...
#2 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!