“1st and LAST TIME CUSTOMER.....”
Review of Eddie's Steakhouse and Bistro - CLOSED

Eddie's Steakhouse and Bistro
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2012

This would be a great place for the TV show Restauarnt Impossible to do A COMPLETE TV SHOW on how not to run a restauarnt.... I wasted (lost) $212.16 on this dinning experience :(
DO I REALY NEED TO SAY ANY MORE !!!!!!!

1  Thank rmbrand

Reviewed 9 March 2012

My girlfriend and I stopped recently, as Casa Capri had a wait of over an hour. I had been there when it was Dakota Rose, which was mediocre, so was hoping to find some improvement. We were to be terribly disappointed. While the appetizer and soup were decent, the seafood and Italian dishes were awful. The menu advertised "a spicy bacon and tomato sauce", but seemed like good ol' fashioned tomato sauce out of a can, with some cayenne pepper for "spice". No salt. No pepper. No garlic, and DEFINTELY no bacon to be found. Just tomatoes and cayenne...

The seafood (Iobster and shrimp) was overcooked and tough, the ravioli dry and tasteless. At about this point, we also began to notice the decor. Looked like some kids painted the walls (and the ceiling tiles - oops!), but forgot to finish the job. The devil is in the details, and they certainly overlooked theirs. That includes the mismatched glasses our soft drinks were served in. And to top it off, the service was also mediocre, as our waitress was often missing, even though the place was nearly deserted (which should have been a hint). I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I give them another year at best, unless they remodel and hire a REAL chef...

2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 19 February 2012

stopped in - no reservations on sat night - seated immediately. good service, outstanding drinks, food served quickly and was very tasty - not oversalted like some places. . warm bread is outstanding. only complaint would be no melted cheese in the cups of french onion soup. otherwise highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

A good example of a family run supper club. quality food at reasonable prices. Its a bit of a ride from where I live, but when we have wandered in, I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

We started going there a year ago and we love it! The food is delicious, We always say you have to go there on an empty stomach because every time you leave you are so full! The bread they serve is so good, you can tell their soup is homemade & the salad is always fresh. We enjoy how they change the menu, always very interesting specials. And of course, they are known for their steaks, always juicy & served just as you order it. If you are looking for a new place to try be sure and go there hungry!