“Sweet Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been told many times to check the Brat Stop out of the past 2 years and this is the first chance I have been able to go. It is a definitely a cool place to hang out as they have many different areas. They have an outdoor area, volleyball courts, and a place for live music. They have a good beer selection and the beer is fairly inexpensive. I had a Jalapeno Cheddar Brat that was very good, Cole Slaw is some of the best I have every had and Cheese Curds that were awesome. This is not a five star restaurant of anything fancy, but a sweet place to hang out. They have a store inside that sells brats, cheese, and other merchandise. Pretty cool place to hang out and I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I wouldn't recommend eating here. I would recommend stopping at the store inside though. The store had a nice selection of cheeses and Wisconsin craft beer.
The bar is very big but it was dark and dirty inside. The food didn't have flavor, the brat was chewy and not very good. If you are in the Kenosha area I would recommend eating somewhere else.
Bathrooms were outdated and dirty.

1  Thank Iheattravel
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had not been here in years and I had a Brat and it was good as this was always a good place to meet people over the years for a sandwich. It seems like it has not changed much and I prefer my brats at home.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was told that the Brat Stop was a "must-see" on the drive between Chicago and Milwaukee. Some colleagues and I stopped on our journey, and I'm glad we did, even though the experience wasn't extraordinary. Our waitress was friendly, albeit somewhat infrequent in her stops to our table, and the food was good. We ordered the classics (brats, kraut, cheese) and I was happy with everything I ate. It was a good place to grab some Wisconsin-y souvenirs. I would return, but this is not a place I would raaaave about, as I have heard others do.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stopped in to get a bite to eat since it was within easy walking distance to a hotel I stayed at. A meatloaf special was offered, but they were out when I tried to order it. The other special was the cajun brat for 12 bucks. Twelve dollars for a brat and two sides? Are you kidding me? I looked at some other brat combos and they were equally as ridiculously priced. It's a sausage, not a steak. I can't say how the food is because I went to Wendy's to eat instead.