“Amazing”

Ranked #4 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A great restaurant offering big city atmosphere and quality in the heart of downtown Kenosha
Kenosha, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

The food is incredible. The servers and bartenders are amazingly friendly. Its such a relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank anc39

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“I must be missing something”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have been to Sazzy B 3 times on various occasions over the past 5 years, primarily because they are a great sponsor of local live entertainment, and every time the service has been great, the drinks (wine primarily) overpriced and the food terrible. Now I am willing to make some allowances, but 3 times in a row?? Over salted, over hot spiced, almost like they are trying to cover up the flavor of the dish. I don't get it. I see reviews that Sazzy B is the best thing next to sliced bread. Cripes, maybe it's me, but I can't give them any of my hard earned dollars anymore.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank goesforett
Pekin, Illinois
“Great Atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

This place is small but a great atmosphere. The night we were there they had 1/2 price wine and the selection was good. I had the stuffed grouper which was quite good all but the asparagus was a little woody but overall I liked it. The service was good and would come back to this place.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dragons30
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Impressive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

An outstanding restaurant. Our pear, blue cheese bruschetta was very good. We decided on the steak and lobster salad for our dinner and were not disappointed at all. Everything was fresh and the presentations were well executed. We will return.
Our waitress Mallory made some suggestions for our next visit. Well done Mallory.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank 20Sherman
Cheeseland
“Love Love Love the Grouper and many of the appetizers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Great place for change of pace and gourmet food. Love the stuffed grouper...tastes fresh like I was enjoying it in Florida! This was our 2nd visit and it continued to meet/exceed our expectations.

Great variety of appetizers. Our party ordered several to sample and enjoyed them all. Fried wontons rocked!

Drinks are pricey..but great martini's.

• Visited December 2013