“Awesome”

Ranked #4 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A great restaurant offering big city atmosphere and quality in the heart of downtown Kenosha
Racine
“Awesome”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stopped here for a drink and it wasn't open yet. The bartender Josh opened early for us and was very accommodating. We ended up staying a few hours. The drinks were delicious.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Oeaoea

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Nice place for a drink-food is average”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Live right down the road from Sazzy B, but it took me almost a year to stop by. Honestly, their menu just never looked that appetizing. Turns out, I should have trusted my instincts. The atmosphere was nice and the service competent, but the food didn't really made an impression. I had a pasta dish, that had very little taste to it. The fried calamari we had for an appetizer was good though.

Come for drinks, go to one of the other restaurants near by for food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Amanda D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Great food great service I will definitely be there again. Severs are amazing. Drinks are delicious. Atmosphere is relaxing

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Alvaro M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The food is incredible. The servers and bartenders are amazingly friendly. Its such a relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank anc39
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“I must be missing something”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have been to Sazzy B 3 times on various occasions over the past 5 years, primarily because they are a great sponsor of local live entertainment, and every time the service has been great, the drinks (wine primarily) overpriced and the food terrible. Now I am willing to make some allowances, but 3 times in a row?? Over salted, over hot spiced, almost like they are trying to cover up the flavor of the dish. I don't get it. I see reviews that Sazzy B is the best thing next to sliced bread. Cripes, maybe it's me, but I can't give them any of my hard earned dollars anymore.

• Visited February 2014