“Nice location, Accommodations, Friendly Staff”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kenosha, WI
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Spent one night at this location while on business recently, and it is convenient off the interstate, with several restaurants and shopping nearby. Staff was very friendly, and they offer breakfast in the morning, but the scrambled eggs & potatoes were microwaved. Fresh coffee and other items however. Otherwise, plenty of parking and room was comfortable and noise was not too bad even though it is off the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank TIM B
CIS-Kenosha, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kenosha, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

We are very pleased to know you were satisfied with your stay. It is always great to receive great feedback from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to do so. If there is anything myself or any other staff member may assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Im quite confused by people calling this "average". Entire place is clean. Front desk help was just great when myself and 2 coworkers checked-in early(unannounced). The breakfast great! If you want a full sit down meal, walk next door to Cracker Barrel. But this breakfast is more than adequate.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank ArtoB001
CIS-Kenosha, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kenosha, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for the kind words and great review. We are all happy to know our customer service goal was accomplished throughout our services. Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback. We always look forward hearing from you again. It was a pleasure having you here. If there is anything we may do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great rest of the week!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

When you make a reservation, it's only a request for a certain floor. I like staying on the first floor and always request it. Tonight they were booked and were going to give me a room on the 2nd floor. Thank you to Devon and George for finding me a room on the first floow when you were booked!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Megan M

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your time on providing myself and the viewers with a review. I will personally make sure Devan and George receive the recognition they deserve. Myself and the rest of the staff are very happy to know you were satisfied with our hotel services. We hope we are given another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Have a great day!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

If you've ever read my other reviews you know it's difficult to see 5 stars out of me, but this place would have gotten 10 if that was the system here.

The tl;dr--Everything's clean, well supplied, nice competent staff and awesome food for breakfast so just book your room already.

We booked our room here because it's quite close to the Bristol Renaissance Festival but we'll come back no matter what we're doing in Kenosha. The whole place was great--I actually have no complaints!

We were greeted by nice, professional desk staff and got a goodie bag with water and munchies and keys that worked perfectly. WiFi is free and works great--I didn't really notice any dead areas and the speed in our room was great. The bed was very comfortable and the correct size (you'd be surprised how many hotels tell you that you've booked Queen beds and you find beds smaller than full-size when you open the door). There were even extra pillows and blankets already in the room--didn't need them this trip but it points out the attention to detail this hotel's management brings to the job.

There's a complimentary breakfast and I wouldn't waste my money going elsewhere! Everything was fresh, correctly cooked, nice and hot and the selection was fantastic--including the make-your-own waffle station! My only wish was that I could have eaten more because everything was VERY GOOD (I don't know the cook's name but I saw her several times as she checked on supplies and replenished food)! There's a Cracker Barrel nearby, but even with my highly ridiculous dietary restrictions I had plenty to choose from.

Staff and amenities at this Country Inn and Suites made this purely for fun trip a lot more fun--we came in the night before the festival opened and having such a nice place to stay gave us a great start to a long, fun day. Don't bother looking elsewhere for a lower price--you get what you pay for and more here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RnRNeverForgets

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Any and every great review we receive, it motivates us a team to continue to put forth the effort and constantly better ourselves in what ever area may need improvement. We are beyond thrilled that you were satisfied with our service and what we have to offer. Thank you for your valuable time and wonderful words. Also, for giving me the opportunity to acknowledge my staff for a job well done. We would more than gladly love to accommodate any of your future stays. We all look forward to hearing from you again. If there is any thing we can do, please feel free to contact us at the hotel directly. The entire Country Inn and Suites, Kenosha WI Team wishes you a great rest of the week!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a typical Country Inn & Suites. Everything about it was average but, a decent place to stay when it's late at night. The room was clean but well used as did the rest of the property. Breakfast was good. The staff was professional. I would stay here again because of location and knowing what to expect.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank L L

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We are thrilled to know your time here was pleasant. I assure you myself and the rest of the staff will make it our personal goal to make sure yours and any other guests experience is above average. We hope you give us that opportunity whenever your travels bring you into the Kenosha Area. Have a great rest of the day!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have stayed her in the past numerous times with my children (now adults) and grandchildren. My most recent stay was over the 4th July weekend with my fiancé so we could go to the Renaissance Fair. The place sits back off the highway so its easy to miss with all the construction going on so look for the Cracker Barrel sign. The front desk clerk Devin was very professional and informative. As a Club Carlson member we received a goodie bag with water & Cheetos which was nice. We asked for a room facing the front of the parking lot so I could keep an eye on my car and we ended up getting the room right in front of it! The pool & hot tub area looked recently remodeled and very nice, however we didn't use it. The room also a décor change from the last stay it was nice with black furnishings and seaside framed art. I thought this was a little odd as we were in Wisconsin, it was like mixing the Caribbean with the Country. The bed was super comfy but the pillows were short so you need about 6 for the queen bed but again no problem. The bed spread was green and the curtains the usual Country Inn & Suites gold and green plaid. The carpet was showing signs of buckling but was very clean. The bathroom was also very clean. Breakfast was included and was really nice. There was a waffle station, breads, donuts, yogurts, oatmeal & cold cereals. Fresh scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits. Juices & coffee as well. This place is close to everything, Jelly Belly and nice grocery store and Marrs Cheese Castle is right down the street. Looking forward to next years stay.

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cwondrasek

There are no other words but THANK YOU to express how we feel about your review. This hotel, management and the staff have come a long way and we are slowly but surely trying to constantly make improvements with our services and hotel. It is a great pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future. Have a great rest of the week!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The County Inn is outstanding. Folks behind the desk: very helpful & friendly. Housekeeping: thorough & professional. Frances in the Breakfast Room: always a friendly smile & greeting to start my day.

Room Tip: The far east or west rooms have less hallway noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bonnie B
CIS-Kenosha, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kenosha, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Good Afternoon Bonnie,

Thank you very much for the kind words and wonderful review. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to acknowledge the staff for their job well done. I made sure to print out the review you sent George, our agm, for all the staff to see. We are all pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We alll look forward to any future arrivals from you and your family. If there is anything myself or the rest of the staff can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great rest of the week!

262-857-3680

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenosha
Best Western Executive Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Kenosha
Candlewood Suites Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Pr...
#1 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kenosha, WI? Share your experiences!