“Great decor and food.”

Cuisines: American
Description: (262)997-4649
Description: (262)997-4649
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My husband had been here before and told me the hot dogs were great and the guys, Louie and Mannie, were great, too. So, we were in Kenosha yesterday and decided to go there that evening. If my husband had not known where it was located, I probably would have drove right by and missed it. It's a little shop on 2311 Roosevelt Road and the big window was lit up when we left, just after dark. They have parking right next to the building and street parking. It was decorated inside with Hot Rod related items such as signs, pictures, model cars, hot wheels, pin stripeing, and much more. We were greeted right away. We both ordered Italian Beefs and french fries. They offer canned sodas . It didn't take long for the food. It was served hot and was delicious. The french fries are the ones with the skins and they were awesome. The serving size was good, so I enjoyed the second half of my sandwich a little later in the evening. They thanked us as we left and I'm sure we will be going back soon. We travel to Kenosha at least once a week or two weeks, so this is where we will stopping... as long as the food and service remain great. The cooking area is in view and was clean. Bathroom was clean, too. It was a good visit.