“Always a great experience”

Wine Knot Bar & Bistro
Ranked #19 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I visit Wine Knot at least twice a month and have always had great food, drinks and service. It is unfortunate, however, that one reviewer who has only been there one time feels qualified to submit a bad review and therefore twist the true overall rating. Please don't let one person misrepresent the great experience you will have at Wine Knot!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank KCKenosha

“Just Relax”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Great place to go with friends or a loved one to relax. They never rush you. I love their flights. If you're lucky to go in good weather eat outside it's bit cramped inside.

• Visited June 2013
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Dessert and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We've eaten at Wine Knot a couple times, but one of our best experiences was going in for dessert and there is always live music so it was very relaxing to share that time with my husband.

Visited December 2013
Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
“Don't go to Wine Not”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I'm sorry but I've never spent so much money on the worst food in my life. The special of the day should be excellent as their flagship meal but the paddock was pulled out of the back of the freezer and slimy. They couldn't get simple artichoke dip right, it was bland and looked like baby food. The pork dish was overcooked and dry. I felt like saying, I want my money back. I'll never go again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Holly K
Pardeeville
“Wine Knot - Why not?”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We arrived at the wine knot at a very busy time but we were greeted immediately and we offered to sit at the bar....which was a wonderful choice the bartenders were readily available to offer suggestions for drinks as well as suggesting the awesome pizza that we readily enjoyed!

• Visited March 2014