“INFUSINO´S”

Infusinos Pizzeria South
Ranked #41 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 November 2012

The best Hamburguer I´ve ever had.
The burguer was over pretzel bread and a little spicy.
I love it.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I have been eating Infusino's at their various locations in the area off and on for the past almost 30 yrs. The House Special is their best pizza especially when it is the thick crust. On this visit we had a large House thick and large sausage thin. The flavors were tremendous and fresh which were explosions in my mouth!

Reviewed 25 May 2012

One of the better places to go have pizza to go in Kenosha. The sausage was real Italian sausage and the crust was cracker crisp and thin.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stopped in on our way home from being out with the kids all day and they were pretty hungry so it had been a while since I had eaten here so we stopped. It turned out to be a good decision. The pizza was excellent and the kids were happy.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Hung over and this place hit the spot! Good thick pancakes, fluffy eggs, but the sausage was off. It was still good. Liked all the tv's around their "bar." Surprised of the negative reviews and I would overlook them for breakfast. D

Been to Infusinos Pizzeria South? Share your experiences!