“Great Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Chancery Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 249 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Food is prepared to your liking every time and tastes great. They have a wide variety of choices. The wait staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Visited May 2014

Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have to say we were very disappointed with our dinner tonight. We went to celebrate my birthday and I love their all you can eat fried shrimp and tomato bisque soup. Well we found out that they changed the Monday night special to all you can eat peel and eat shrimp only. So we ordered the shrimp dinner and were very surprised to find that they served asparagus with the shrimp!!! Can you believe that! I got it right off my plate. When they had all you could eat fried shrimp you got waffle fries and coleslaw, delicious! Now you don't have a choice, they give you potato cubes sprinkled with way too much pepper and a drop of cheese and asparagus. Oh, and the tomato bisque soup used to be the best, pureed. Now it is slightly pureed with huge chunks of tomatoes in it. Really disappointed! Also, all the staff we knew were gone, and there were only two other tables full. Guess they lost a lot of business on their famous shrimp night. Probably won't be back!

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cathy G
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Average Hotel Restraunt - good beer though!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Good service and a tasty starter couldn't make up for what was possibly the worst Fish & Chip meal ever - over cooked fish was like cardboard! Sorry but not good enough

Visited May 2014
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great for guests at Radisson”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We recently stayed at the Radisson and ate at the Chancery several times. Our first night, we had dinner in the restaurant, breakfast the next morning, and our last night, we had appetizers in the bar. The first evening I had a steak sandwich and my husband had a salad and hot wings. The steak sandwich was good, but I've had better. Breakfast - I had an omelet and it was delicious! Couldn't eat all of it - so had the leftovers in our room the last morning. Our last evening there, we had been in the bar watching a baseball game and had several beers. Didn't want to drive, so we enjoyed a quesadilla and hot wings at happy hour prices. Both were good. Others in our party had all you could eat fish dinner and were pleased with it. The restaurant has specials most evenings.

• Visited May 2014
Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
“The restaurant & bar are wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband & I stayed at the Radisson Hotel which is connected to this wonderful restaurant & bar. They have wonderful appetizers & great drink specials daily. The staff & management were awesome. The barmaids are friendly & a lot of fun to be around. They are always professional & they never let your drink sit empty. The food was excellent & always served in very large quantities. The Hotel rooms were clean & comfortable. I would highly recommend this place!

• Visited January 2014