“Best Western Executive Inn, Kenosha”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Absolutely splendid staff. Cheerful, helpful, polite. Hotel functional but comfortable, clean and tidy. Extremely well placed for the interstate and not a million miles form downtown Kensosha. expect ,"No frills" like disposable cups, plates and crockery at breakfast. Décor perhaps a little tired and uninspiring BUT splendid vale for money if you are looking for somewhere to rest your head.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mary C, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor, but I want to especially thank you for the compliments to our staff. I know they all appreciate it. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Would not stay again unless it was my last choice. Smoky rooms, plugged sink, bugs coming in from broken screen. Noise from neighboring bar until 1 a.m. Really small bathrooms. Not an inviting lobby or grounds.

1  Thank Steven I
Mary C, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I do apologize for the service deficiencies throughout your stay. I assure you the management team will work diligently to ensure an inconvenience like this doesn’t take place in the future. I look forward to speaking with you and personally apologize and also offer you some form on compensation because of this. I did call you and leave you a voicemail, when possible please return my call so I may speak to your further about this situation. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused and I hope you give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations upon your next return.
Mary Comstock

Reviewed 1 August 2014

service way above the level required or expected, found a repair garage for my car for the next morning. gave me weather info to cover my classic car = really saved my donkey. best experience ever!!!! Jim Lehman

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mary C, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Jim,
Thank you so much for your glowing review of The Best Western Executive Inn! I am truly so happy when I hear about wonderful experiences such as yours. It is extremely kind of you to share this with the Tripadvisor community. We loved having you with us and hope you and that beautiful convertible are able to come see use again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Well, the title says it all. We were going back and forth between Denver, southeastern Wisconsin, St Paul and elsewhere. We were here four times this month. Did they get tired of us. No, of course not. This is our home away from home. Wonderful people from the owners, the Gopars, Mary and Rhonda at the front desk - not leave out the rest, the housekeepers, like my friend Rhonda, not to be confused with Rhonda at the front desk. The breakfast is always great with a good variety. There are new girls staffing the room and they are doing an excellent job for sure. And, they are remodeling too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

We loved having you back and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was a really nice place to stay, clean rooms good breakfast and a lounge downstairs. the only bad thing was the road construction but don't let that deter you there is construction everywhere right now. Besides there are plenty of places within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We went out of our way trying to find the Hotel because of all the road construction but I knew about this before hand from another site so I was ready for it and also because of our GPS telling us to turn after we already passed the exit.It is really is easy to find once you know how...turn at the CHEESE sign. The entrance to the hotel is very welcoming .We were met by very polite associates who were well dressed and knowledgeable about the area.They gave us some good advice for our adventures.The room was very clean and beds were quite comfortable.It is your average sized room with microwave , small fridge,and flat screen TV.The bathroom does run on the small side and water pressure could have been a bit stronger but still manageable to move around in.The bar area was very nice and clean The bar tender was very sociable with all her patrons.We ordered a pizza which as frozen pizza goes very tasty Heard from others that the other food is pretty good but we didn't try anything else..There are nightly drink specials too.Also a pool table and a few other video games and some nice plush couches to relax ,socialize and enjoy a drink with your new friends!Breakfast was good. and filling.Pancakes,scrambled eggs,sauage,and ham bits.Also your basics: cereals, toast ,yogert,and rolls.We still had an hour till closing at 10am and they were running out of food but another customer said something and they refilled the containers. Swimming pool was nice and cold and the hot tub was hot!It did look like it could use a nice update though.. WI-FI worked at times but I am not on too much so it didn't really matter.Out lets ? Could have used a few more for all our rechargeable items.Check out was easy and simple.After reading others reviews I wondered if I stayed in the same place...lol.....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank troiann
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Older motel with dated furnishings. Under renovations but renovated lobby still a bit dull. Price a bit high for this motel. Should lower it during renovations. Bed comfortable, but bathroom is very small. Room clean but furnishings are old and in poor condition.

2  Thank James H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenosha
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Pr...
#1 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie
Candlewood Suites Kenosha

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!