“Good value motel, but smoky casino”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Keshena
Menominee Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Keshena
Racine, Wisconsin
“Good value motel, but smoky casino”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Really liked the motel here. The rooms have been remodeled and are very comfy - although the lighting in the rooms is terrible. When you stay here, you get $15 per day to gamble with. And although this is a good deal, because of the terrible smoky casino, we actually do the majority of our gambling in Bowler which is about 20 minutes away. The pool is very very nice.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Packerfans

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My sister and I spent a night here just to get away. We had a nice quiet room and comfy beds. We visited the slot machines of course. Had a fun time. The best part of the weekend was swimming in the gorgeous pool and whirlpool. So nice and not busy. Food at the casino was very good. Entertainment was exceptional. Grear time for the teo of us!

Room Tip: We just chose nonsmoking double beds. Was quiet and nicely located.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
West Bend
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Nice hotel, nice rooms, average food. The casino however was another story. By FAR, the smokiest, smelliest casino I have ever been in. The casino is in need of a serious air exchange system. There was actually a fog in the room. Would not come back to gamble unless that changed!! If yuo want to come swimming, the pool is HUGE!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SURESHOT17
Cecil, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation EVERYTHING was messed up!! Not only was mine messed up, the people in front of me had the same issues, but while I was waiting for them to try to correct a mine (which never happened!!) the person behind me ALSO had the SAME problem with their reservation!!! I would say don't make one at all, but if you don't you can't get in as most of the time they're full. I ended up in the room I was completely unhappy with, but I already reserved the room so I had to take it or let them take the money off of my credit card!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank harleygirl75
Sussex, Wisconsin, Usa
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Just returned home after staying the night at Menomonee casino. Room was very comfortable and clean. You could see that they were recently remodeled and very nice. The girls at the front desk were personable and very helpful. Food was satisfactory for the price but the service left a lot to be desired. Waitress seemed liked she didn't want to be there and was very slow.
We mistakenly left a sentimental item in our room and have contacted them, so we'll see what happens.......overall it was nice.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Bonnie R
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I have stayed at the hotel and never been disappointed with my room I I have stayed at the hotel and never been disappointed with my room I enjoy the restaurants at the facility however I have never once came out ahead at the casino so well the rooms are nice and a good value the gaming experience is very disappointing

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank juchemich
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I love going to Keshena. But I do not understand why they will not get a band called BBI. They r fabulous. I know I could get alot of people to come and listen to the band paying for drinks and gettig rooms. They could make good money. They r as good as Westside if not better. I have been diagnosed with cancer, so I do not know how long I have and that would be one of my last wished would be to have BBI there so I would not have to travel so far to see them. I wish my wish could come true, but for some reason they will not budge. I wish I wish. Can someone explain why they will not get them. They used to get them all the time.

Room Tip: All renwed rooms r great.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Darla S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Keshena
Quality Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN Wittenberg Inn
Super 8 Shawano
Super 8 Shawano
#3 of 5 in Shawano

Been to Menominee Casino Resort? Share your experiences!