“Average Bengali fayre.”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We visited on a Thursday evening and the place was nice and busy. Fantastic staff, great service no problems there. The food however was standard fayre based on the method of standardised Bengali/ Pakistan restaurant fayre. It was very good value for money but boring. I long to find a innovative restaurant serving true flavours of this region. Not based on one gravy and just add a few extra spices with marinated pre cooked meats. I had a lamb dish and the lamb was flavourless, in fact it could have been beef,sorry, we visited based on the reviews and this is my review.

1  Thank sprollylane

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have been going to the aagrah for years and have never been disappointed. The food is gorgeous and so much variety, excellent value for money, portions are very generous. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and can't do enough for you. Have been yesterday and will be going back again in 2 weeks time. Chefs will make the food as hot or mild as you prefer. I had the madras and the mixed tikka started it was gorgeous. The cocktails are really good too, I had a strawberry daiquiri which was really nice. Can't wait for my next visit.

2  Thank Ninajoy84
AagrahDoncaster, General Manager at Aagrah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you Nina for taking the time to leave the Aagrah Doncaster amazing feedback. Be sure to take a look at our new cocktial menu on your next visit.

Thanks again

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Fantastic food, although we don't often eat in, we have a weekly take out from here. Consistently good food I have tried most dishes and more recently very impressed with the slimming world curry.

Excellent service.

3  Thank Scarlettsmum_11

Thank you for leaving the Aagrah Doncaster a lovely review. Its great to hear that even customers who dont have chance to call in at the restaurant are still enjoying our range of menus.

Thanks again

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We are regulars at Aagrah for both takeaways and the restaurant. As if the Manager has always given both myself and my husband a great welcome and my husband has done business with Mr Ali his father. They are real gentlemen and make every effort to ensure you enjoy your food. I have recently tried the slimming menu and whilst it is nice I'd rather have the calories from the main menu. The main menu is vast but they will make something special for you if you're fussy. Special mention to Aziz the waiter. Well done guys.

2  Thank nikkinooDoncaster
AagrahDoncaster, Manager at Aagrah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback. We are thankful to have loyal customers such as yourselves.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

It is one of the most friendly restaurants I have ever visited , food is amazing , service is excellent . I have tried other Indian restaurants but this one is hard to beat . One to visit !!!

1  Thank Sharon C
AagrahDoncaster, Manager at Aagrah, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you Sharon for your excellent feedback.
We are glad you enjoyed your dining experience at the Aargah Doncaster and we hope to see you again soon.