“Not the Best”

Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kimberly
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Would not stay again. No fans or magnifying mirrors in the bathroom. We were able to hear other guests using the bathroom which is not a pleasant sound. The breakfast was fair but the service was very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AbbeyKosiorek, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We’re sorry that we didn’t provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about the noise in your room and about the bathroom mirrors. Your comments will help us correct these issues and we are always looking for ways to further improve to satisfy all of our guests needs.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed our great service and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in the area.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very nice accommodations with all the amenities I needed-business center, fitness center, restaurant, b bar, pool, spa. The staff was very friendly and helpful, as well. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm very happy to hear that all of your needs were met, and that our staff was friendly and accommodating. We always love to hear how happy our guests were after a stay with us! We can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night and it was one night too many. there was zero hot water at any time. if you like cold showers and dusty hotel rooms, this is your place. if you like a basic clean room with hot water for showers this is NOT the hotel for you.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms here.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
AbbeyKosiorek, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Hello Monica,
I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was so unpleasant. We were experiencing some water issues at that time, and I can guarantee that everything was fixed as fast as the problem was noticed. This is not a Hilton Standard to have mediocre rooms, and poor service. I am more than willing to discuss this situation further at anytime. Please feel free to call myself or our General Manager.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I've never meet a more welcoming staff. When I arrived at the hotel I was immediately asked if there was anything else I needed (love that). and I never knew about the honors program which was great because I travel a lot for work. I personally don't like staying at the 'hotel parks' you know where you have 50 hotels next to each other; that gets confusing. This hotel is located right next to a major highway and is in a nice quiet part of town.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AbbeyKosiorek, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Jeff,
I'm very happy to hear that your stay with us was so wonderful and that our staff was warm and welcoming. Hopefully you were able to get all signed up for the Hilton Honors program, so you can earn points and free nights! We would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel is average with average rooms. Rooms were very warm could not change the temp. The breakfast was good. Gym is very limited to one treadmill, one elliptical, and some free weights. Pool is very small big enough just to get wet cannot do any laps.

2  Thank Joseph G

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. I'm sorry that we were not able to meet your needs. I'm very sorry that nobody explained how to change the temperature of the rooms, each room is controlled with their own thermostat for your convenience.
We are in the process of planning ways to improve our fitness center, and in the mean time we do have a partnership available at a local gym for all of our guests to use at no cost.
If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to call and speak with our General Manager at any time.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel was clean and modern. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I also appreciated that they had a mini convenience store right next to the front desk. I didn't need anything this trip, but I know that many trips I forget something small and don't like searching for a business to buy it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AbbeyKosiorek, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Rebecca,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I'm glad to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating. It would be a great pleasure to have you stay with us again, and we will of course have the "Garden Pantry" available at all times, (just in case you forget something next time)

Public Relations Manager.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were up for the 6th grade state girls basketball tournament. The stay was great. Quick check in. The rooms were clean. We had the breakfast in the morning which was great. We had to leave quickly for a game so the girls got some great food and fruit to get the day started right. Thanks!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AbbeyKosiorek, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that everything was as great as it was for you and your family! We would love to have you stay with us again!

Public Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kimberly
Quality Inn & Suites Kimberly
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel
Cambria hotel & suites
Cambria hotel & suites
#6 of 25 in Appleton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton North
Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly? Share your experiences!