Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly
US$64
US$137
US$126
US$88
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$123
US$118
  • Pool
US$52
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$90
US$58
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreen baynice hotelbusiness travelcomfortable roompacker gameexcellent staywould stay againfitness centergreat place to stayliberty hallfront desk staffhot tubappletonlobbyhgiweddingpackers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is a nice hotel but I was disappointed by the hands off approach of the staff both at check in and when an incident happened at 1:00 am during my stay (extremely loud guests). The rooms are nice but the walls are pretty thin - I believe this hotel was built several years ago.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Douglas K
AbbeyKosiorek, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Douglas,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. These reviews help us evaluate how we are doing at meeting the needs of our guests. I'm very sorry that we did not meet your needs in being proactive when a situation arose. I am very sorry that our team was so hands off, and we will be using it as a training tool to help improve our team. If you would like to discuss your stay further with us, please feel free to contact us at any time.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn in Appleton, WI is always very pleasant and helpful. I have stayed at this hotel several times and will likely return on my next business trip. The fitness center is very small and features only three cardiovascular machines (two treadmills and an elliptical), which is disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm very happy to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful. I am very sorry about the fitness center, I understand that compared to other establishments ours is quite small, which is why we offer free passes to our guests to use for the full service 24 hour gym right down the street. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions regarding that service.

We are very excited to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Would not stay again. No fans or magnifying mirrors in the bathroom. We were able to hear other guests using the bathroom which is not a pleasant sound. The breakfast was fair but the service was very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AbbeyKosiorek, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We’re sorry that we didn’t provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about the noise in your room and about the bathroom mirrors. Your comments will help us correct these issues and we are always looking for ways to further improve to satisfy all of our guests needs.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed our great service and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very nice accommodations with all the amenities I needed-business center, fitness center, restaurant, b bar, pool, spa. The staff was very friendly and helpful, as well. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm very happy to hear that all of your needs were met, and that our staff was friendly and accommodating. We always love to hear how happy our guests were after a stay with us! We can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night and it was one night too many. there was zero hot water at any time. if you like cold showers and dusty hotel rooms, this is your place. if you like a basic clean room with hot water for showers this is NOT the hotel for you.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms here.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
AbbeyKosiorek, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Hello Monica,
I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was so unpleasant. We were experiencing some water issues at that time, and I can guarantee that everything was fixed as fast as the problem was noticed. This is not a Hilton Standard to have mediocre rooms, and poor service. I am more than willing to discuss this situation further at anytime. Please feel free to call myself or our General Manager.