“Very good breakfast....a lot of food”

Chefo's Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Kimberly
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Breakfast And Lunch Very Good Food
Description: Breakfast And Lunch Very Good Food
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Had a GroupOn for two, so this was our first time here. Wait staff was very friendly and the restaurant was simple and clean. Very extensive menu with lot's of choices. Both my wife and I enjoyed our meals and the portions were large. Prices were very reasonable for the amount of food we got. We will come back here again and would recommend Chefo's to others.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

My family came here for the first time for a Sunday morning brunch. We ordered both breakfast and lunch items. My father in law particularly enjoyed his Mexican omelette, and my gyro was up to snuff for restaurants in this area. We all sampled the chicken rice soup which was excellent. Everyone enjoyed their food, and the service was friendly and prompt. The pricing was very reasonable, and the portions a good value for the price. If you're looking for a quality, reasonably priced meal, Chefo's is definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Had there breakfast special of steak, hashbrowns, eggs, and toast and it was amazing... Could not have asked for anything else better than right here... The taste of the steak was fantastic, whatever the seasonings they use made it melt in my mouth... Keep up the great work Chefos... Reasonable prices also for what you get..

1  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Wood ceiling and walls, lots of windows - good atmosphere. Our waitress was new on the job and did a good job. I did a ham and eggs breakfast. Large slice of ham, 3 eggs and pancakes. Spouse did the half order of biscuits and gravy. We both agreed the emphasis was more on quantity than quality.

1  Thank z0607
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We decided to go to Chefo's because of Restaurant.com and the reviews it got, and we were Glad we did. The food was so delicious, hot and fresh and one of the BEST Omelettes my husband has ever had. I had the Crossiant sandwich and it was delicious. We cant wait to come back. The omelettes are 5 egg, and plenty to share.

2  Thank PD C