“One of the Best!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Can't even begin to guess how many times I've eaten at Butch's Pizza, because it's just that good. My dad worked here in high school back in the late 70's/early 80's, and from what he's told me it's just as good now as it was back then...not many places can say that! Their sauce is probably the best part, it has amazing flavor and even has a little bit of a sweet taste to it. Definitely a place that you can go to over and over again!

Seating inside is pretty limited, but unless there's a baseball team or something that has stopped in for pizza after a game, we've never had an issue finding a place to sit. Can't really even think of anything bad to say about the place - it's always a successful, delicious stop!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

My wife, my mother and I went to Butch’s Pizza in Kimberly tonight. I've been eating their pizza for 40 years and I’m here to report it was as good as it has ever been! For most of those years Ned has been running the place, as of the first of the year his sister-in-law has the place now. I would say she doing a good job. We will be back, hopefully for another 40 years!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

And I've had pizza all over the world! The crust is thin and crispy, the pre-cooked real bacon pizza is incredible. We've been eating at Butch's for 26 years. Haven't had a less than satisfying meal yet! Good service, friendly staff. Eat in, take-out or delivery. If you're ever in Kimberly, WI check it out.

1  Thank Bill P
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Went to Butches, a place I used to go to as a youth. The taste of the crust and sauce took me right back! :) I love how they cut the pizza so you get a lot of small crispy corners. It was less greasy than I remember (a good thing!) but otherwise same recipies. It is very small inside so we took ours to go. My husband did not grow up in this area and he really liked it as a first-timer. We both agree is a little on the pricier side but it was a great nostalgic treat for me.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We were at Butch's the other night. Get there early if you like to sit down to eat, 36 seats, booth or table, all on top of each other. VERY tight in there. With all the vacant property in Kimberly, they could expand.

The pizza was a good thin crust, tasty sauce, average toppings, done to a crispy crust. The combo baskets and garlic bread were a bit disappointing value to volume wise. The included marinara sauce was enough for two more orders. You can "Take and bake", maybe we will if there is a next time.