The Inn is for "golfers, shoppers and business travelers"-and for us! Our spacious king room had a standing-room-only balcony overlooking the putting green. And, just as we had anticipated, a wonderful Kohler bathroom, tiled and papered in very quiet and soothing grays. The shower featured five powerful jets! The toilet was equipped with the lid that closes quietly! The sink was a large rectangle with "X" hot/cold handles! Toiletries were Kohler "Waters" spa brand. Towels were "Frette." There was also a speaker overhead so the ball game on tv could be piped right into the bathroom so not a minute was missed! Room also featured a wet bar with Kohler red-orange "wading pool" sink that we really liked the appearance of and were happy for the opportunity to test it out! We were surprised not to find robes in the room, but requested some and they arrived quickly. Other furnishings included a desk set-up and a sleeper sofa. The only aspect of the room I did not like was the air conditioning unit-the dreaded noisy kind that blasts cold air unevenly into the sleeping area. However, it was a cool day, room was on second floor, so we opened our patio door and left it open for the duration of our stay. Extensive cable channels available on TV. Free wi-fi, no password needed! Local newspapers were available in the breakfast area; a complimentary breakfast buffet was included with our room. Plenty of free parking right outside door. Location is adjacent to mall, short scenic walk through the botanic garden to Design Center and Kohler Spa. Sports Core Fitness Center is available to guests, but we did not get there this trip. Shuttle bus was convenient and quick. Front desk called and we were picked up and whisked off to dinner at the American Club! Staff were local residents so all were helpful, friendly and proud of the facility and community. Very nice to have this genuine welcome and service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin