There really is nothing wrong with the Inn on Woodlake. The rooms are nicely furnished, modern, clean and the bathrooms live up to the Kohler resort standard. But this hotel really doesn't compete with the charm of the American Club. First of all, it's location adjacent to the Shops at Woodlake means many rooms simply have a view of the parking lot. The only dining option is Cucina so you either have to drive or take a shuttle over to the other building. There is also no room service unless you order from Cucina or another local restaurant.
I have friends that prefer to stay here so they can spend less money on their room and more at the spa, and if you are a return visitor I think that's fine. But if this is your first time to Kohler and you want the full romantic experience spend the extra staying at the real deal. You won't regret all the extra little touches that the Inn lacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin