Everything plumbing, being Kohler, was magnificent! Showerheads coming out of the walls, access to the gorgeous health club complete with lap pool, outdoor hottub, hammam. We went just to get away for a night with our "tweens" and everyone had a great time. About 20 minutes from Kohler-Andrae State Park, which we visited on our way out.
The upscale mall attached to the hotel was quiet almost to the point of being creepy, as was the manufactured community which makes up Kohler.
Breakfast was copious, fresh, and all around very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin