I have stayed here for 3 years in a row as part of a golf package.
The showers and bathrooms are great, the beds very comfy and the decor is pretty hip. I love having tv speakers in the bathroom so to hear the news etc while getting ready and the speakers on the backwall is nice too.
Continental breakfast is more than just cold cereal. Eggs, sausage, bacon. Oatmeal, yogurt parfet, fruit. I was a good spread.
My wife and I stayed at the American Club years ago. If you want the 5 star experience you need to book a $400 plus room in the Carriage House of the American Club. the standards rooms are pretty standard. If you want to save a few bucks ($100 or more) when staying at Kohler, the Inn is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin