Stayed for a quick one night getaway the staff is welcoming and efficient, upon arrival the lobby is small with two flat screens if you happened to have a dog with you they will have a special welcome message in the lobby for them. Being a dog fan nice touch.
The room is contemporary with sleek lines, comfortable bed, views of the lake or of a hillside, the shower goes without saying is fantastic.
A complimentary breakfast is served with a nice selection, the Chef makes a point of being visible.Suggestion go early to get a table, there is not enough seating for all guests we ended up going to the lobby to sit not a big deal but awkward. The area is well documented, you cannot go wrong being at the Inn if the Club is filled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin