The hotel seemed out of place because it is actually connected to a strip mall. There is nothing too fancy about this place until you enter the room. The room was very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was our favorite! Everything is Kohler. The shower alone is worth the drive to this location. There are jet sprayers all over. I am a shorter person so at first the water was hitting me in the face and I couldn’t find my way out. But I soon found the control lever to adjust which sprayers were on. It was a blast, no pun intended! I (we) were also impressed by the breakfast. The food was great! I can’t wait to go back to this hotel again when the weather is better so we can also enjoy the outdoor activities that they offer. Oh, before I forget, the hotel staff was just awesome. They were very kind and help answer any question that we had. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin