When my son and I go on a golf blitz, whether it be Bandon Dunes or Scotland, where we stay is really not the focus of the trip. Hence the Inn on Woodlake. Having not stayed at the American Club, I cannot make a comparison but if all you want to do is take advantage of their breakfast and have comfortable beds and a shower, this place works. We played from early to late so the hotel was just fine.
By the way, the breakfast, while not as good as some reviews would lead you to think, does the job without adding to an already pricy golf stay. Since some of the items are the same as the buffet at Whistling Straits, we saved 40 bucks a day by eating here. Plus, they offer juice here which they did not do at WS!! Plus, I loved their Craftsman/Stickley-type furniture in the common room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin