“Delightful Meal”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Delightful Meal”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our group enjoyed this restaurant our first night in town. It was fun and full of decor for many different people. The flying carp was cute. The food was very eclectic with many different choices. I had the veggie Po'Boy. Delicious.

Visited June 2014

“Nice stop in great downtown area”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Had lunch here today. Beautiful area with a great, walkable downtown. My husband and I both had one of their combo plates to try several things. My blackened chicken was very good and the hush puppies are truly the best I've ever had. I love red beans and rice, but these were a disappointment. Way too much salt. It was all you could taste. And my gumbo was just ok. My husbands blackened catfish was very chewy and tasted as if it may have been in the freezer too long. His jambalaya was good but also very salty. The restaurant seemed to be very clean. Great service.

1 Thank Tami T
Chicago
“Friendly, clean and good value”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Cajun food with an easy going atmosphere. Food was served hot and service was attentive. Portions are large for dinner, so consider sharing or bringing some home. Fun decor and light atmosphere welcomes families, couples, and large groups.

Visited June 2014
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Great po-boy”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Four of us went here for lunch. Service was very good considering the place was full. I had a great shrimp po-boy, best I've had in years. The blackened catfish got raves from my companions. This is a restaurant that specializes in Cajun cuisine and they appear to do it quite well. If you are looking for a touch of the Big Easy while in LaCrosse, you definitely want to Check out Buzzard Billy's

Edgewood, Texas
“OK Cajun for the Non-Southerner”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Visited Buzzard Billy's for lunch with friends and while the cajun food was far from the best I've ever had it was ok for the Northern states. The Voodoo Tuna was good but would have used a bit more blackened seasoning, and the accompanying cajun rice was average at best.

1 Thank russminton