“Poor”

Motel 6 La Crosse WI
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I decided to take a little road trip and after reading previous posts on tripadvisor we decided to give this hotel a try...the wyndham rewards program worked well for us here in that the points needed per night were extremely favorable...Coffee was always available at the front desk area and our room was very quiet..The breakfast was good and to be honest we felt like we were being treated as royalty...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
H0J0GM, General Manager at Motel 6 La Crosse WI, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
I was really pleased to read how well the staff treated you! Thanks for sharing and I'll share your review with the rest of the staff.

Rodney A. Piotraschke
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

So, we booked with Hotwire and got the room for about $50. It was rated well by previous bookings and all we needed was a clean bed and hot shower. It was fairly clean, but it was a bit rough. The furnishings are dated and the location is between a U-Haul lot and Pizza Hut on the outskirts of town. Would I stay here again, probably not. But I did prove that I can still do a 2 star hotel when necessary. No elevator, so consider a bottom floor room (but it is likely to be noisy as the building is dated). I think breakfast was included, but my husband said it wasn't worthwhile. Lastly, I felt a bit anxious about leaving a nice car in the lot...not sure if it was justified...but all ended well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
H0J0GM, General Manager at Motel 6 La Crosse WI, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for sharing and I was pleased to read that you found your room clean. La Crosse is an exciting city in the summer and being that we are only a couple minutes from downtown events we do fill up fast. It is intimidating for guests that are traveling through when they have to search for a parking spot. But all-in-all, the four years I've worked at this motel, I've only had to deal with a couple parking lot incidents. I'm glad your stay went well.

Rodney A. Piotraschke
Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse
Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center
AmericInn Hotel & Conference Center La Crosse - Riverfront
Hampton Inn & Suites La Crosse Downtown

Been to Motel 6 La Crosse WI? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 La Crosse WI

Property: Motel 6 La Crosse WI
Address: 2150 Rose St, La Crosse, WI 54603-2003 (Formerly Howard Johnson La Crosse)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > La Crosse
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 La Crosse WI 2*
Motel 6 La Crosse is conveniently located near Riverside Amusement Park, La Crosse Queen Cruises, and dining. All guest rooms are Non-Smoking and offer free Wi-Fi. Coin laundry. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 La Crosse WI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson La Crosse Hotel La Crosse