“Awesome”

Radisson Hotel La Crosse
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Loved my stay from the plaza perks the friendly desk staff,beautiful view super service just phenomenal! Awesome beds very nice extras like cocktails and appetizers and bath robes, they really go the extra mile (it's the small things that count and clearly they got that down!)

• Stayed: March 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Was late getting to the hotel. Didn't know we missed hors d'euvers and cocktails but was given complimentary room service, good for 2 items for each of us. Everything was exceptional from the rooms to the view. Was traveling alone with kids and felt very safe and comfortable. Kids LOVED the cookies and milk before bed!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LEisele
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Chose this hotel based on location. First trip to La Crosse. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable. Free wifi. Very comfortable bed. Clean and quiet room. I had a view of the roof...Ask for a river view. Didn't eat in the hotel resturant but did have room service. Price was good for room service and food was average. Lots of other resturants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TheAverageTraveler
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I only stayed one night for a business trip, but I was comfortable and slept well. I tried to make a cup of coffee in my room (there are individual one cup coffee makers) and I do wish it would have been at least an acceptable cup of coffee, but it was terrible. The mugs were both dirty with dust and coffee spots (like someone had rinsed it out and put it back) so I cleaned the mug, and then was so let down by the coffee that I left it there in the machine (sorry housekeeping, but it was terrible).

The bed was clean and comfy, and the towels were also clean and comfy. i was able to access the internet fine the first night, but in the morning I wasn't able to use my laptop to connect, which was frustrating because I needed to double check that a presentation had been uploaded. I restarted my computer and followed the connection directions, and nothing. I know the issue wasn't my computer, so it was disappointing not to have that service reliably.

However, the stay was comfortable and the views were great. I would stay there again, but perhaps would work to address any of the above mentioned issues if i were staying again.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 301. The view was of an adjacent rooftop. Not too splendid if you were looking to s...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lengara_Pace
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We recently stayed at the Radisson La crosse for a college visit. Check-in was a breeze and the front desk staff was friendly and efficient. We were upgraded to the plaza level for a nominal fee. Our view was spectacular over looking the river. The eagles were in flight for hours.The cocktail hour with food items were a plus along with the morning coffe, fruit and oatmeal. (included for plaza level guests) The rooms were very nice and the beds were a dream to sleep in. We needed to print a parking pass for the university and the business center came in handy. I would stay at this location again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the river give you a beautiful view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank touey50
Reviewed 17 January 2013

The hotel is downtown on river with a park the goes along the river across the street . The young lady who handled the front desk could not have been better or more welcoming. The sleeping room was terrific and restaurant staff was very nice the service was fast.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
RD-GM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and could appreciate the great location that we enjoy. We will share your comments with out staff and thank them for helping to make your visit memorable. Have a great day.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

I stay here when attending the annual Organic Farming Conference which is held in the adjacent LaCrosse Center. They are connected. Nice rooms, get one that over looks the river (West Side) and maybe you'll get to watch the eagles play or fish. They offer a variety of meeting rooms. The food that they bring to the meetings has always been good. If you want to explore walk across the street and choose from a variety of eateries and bars downtown.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a number of rooms on different levels. I prefer rooms toward the end of the halls...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business