“Great stay, Awesome staff!!!”

Radisson Hotel La Crosse
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My son and I checked in Thursday night. The staff was outstanding. We got a poolside room. They recommended dinner at the hotel restaurant. The food and service was outstanding. The room was very impressive. The beds were very comfortable. I was just extremely impressed with my whole experience. This will be the only hotel I stay at when I come to LaCrosse. Oh, and one more thing, you must have breakfast at the Three Rivers restaurant. The breakfast skillet is unbelievable. Thanks again to everyone who made my stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Choose a poolside room. They are remarkably quite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Joe S,

Many thanks for your kind review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and that your meals were memorable. I will share your comments with our entire staff, they will be thrilled to see the positive impression they made on your visit.

We have some new staff members and your comments reinforce how important it is to give the best customer service possible. We will all look forward to your next visit and if I can be of personal service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel La Crosse

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Set by a nice park right by the Mississippi so, if, like us, you get a room on the river side, you should have a great view. It is also adjacent to a revived Downtown with a good selection of shops and restaurants. We ate at Buzzard Billy's which was excellent. The hotel restaurant looked good but was empty, for some reason.

Nice hotel, pleasant staff and a really nice room, with a few shortcomings. The bathroom was laid out oddly, it may have been set up for disabled access. There was a coffee machine, and a fridge, but no safe. There was one comfy chair and desk and chair, but the desk had only one power socket. Certainly not enough for me! The free wifi was good and reliable.

We enjoyed our one night at this hotel and enjoyed the town. Recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for river view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnash
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear johnash,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay along the Mississippi River. The city of La Crosse has many good restaurants and bars in the downtown area, I am glad that you enjoyed your meal.

Should your travels bring you back to this area, we do have an executive level that includes safes and more outlets at desk level. We are working on some sollutions to increase our outlet count, we understand that is important to today's travelers.

Until we see you again, safe travels and keep up the good work with your reviews.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Do yourself a favor and pay the extra few bucks for a riverview room. The hotel is beautiful but the river and wildlife are fantastic. The room was more than i could have imagined for the price, very soft beds, cloud like pillows and everything in the room was of high quality. I would not hesitate to stay here again and will mosy likely be doing so in the next month.

Room Tip: Pay for the rivrview upgrade, it is worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear ThisGuy54729,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson La Crosse Hotel, we are all excited to see that you enjoyed your stay here. It is nice to see that you really enjoyed our bedding package and the view of the Mississippi River, it is quite spectacular and now that the the barges and tugs are back, they make the river come alive.

I see that you are our neighbor to the north, we will look forward to being of service to you for future visits. Please feel fee to contact me directly should your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed for a small conference. Everything went well from the airport shuttle, checkin, to dining (including room service). Saw the menu in the room but not sure room service was provided until a couple days later. Did not have a view of the river but could see if frequently. Rained the entire time so not able to explore the area much. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Tip-only a couple gates at the small airport. When I was told to leave an hour before my flight, I thought it would be cutting it too close. Well, TSA does not even open up the screening area until 1 hour prior to departure so just waited in the baggage claim area for about 20 minutes. Enjoy the river view or some extra time exploring the area instead of sitting in baggage claim.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ville girl,

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Radisson La Crosse Hotel, we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time in town! I wish the weather would have been more cooperative, we are just finally starting to enjoy seasonable weather--it was a very long winter. It is nice to see that our hotel was able to meet your needs while traveling here. The small airport definitely has some positive points, but is good to know that the gates open up just an hour early.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to this area, try to come now through October, you won't be disappointed with the incredible scenery. Thank you for choosing our hotel, we all appreciate your business very much. Keep up the great work on your expansive number of reviews, they are welcomed by all.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My kids and I stayed here this past weekend, and were extremely impressed! We travel quite frequently, and have come to know what we need as a family, in terms of service, and being accommodated. I think they are the best hotel (service wise) that I have stayed at in quite some time. We always request a pull in cot, and although we frequently find there is none waiting for us, and need to call down for one, there it was- waiting as we walked in. The room was beyond clean. Huge, huge deal to me! The towels were white, and soft, so I could tell they change them out frequently enough, and that they truly care. We ordered room service one of the mornings, and 15 minutes later it was there- beautifully presented, and in HUGE portions. Didn't even taste like your typical hotel food! Pool was clean, and decent size. Different flavor of water presented in lobby daily, ie... Strawberry kiwi, cucumber, lemon raspberry. Very refreshing- nice touch!!! Windows in room were large, and although the room itself wasn't huge, it was beautiful, and took care of our needs. Sunday morning the family that was staying in the room next door to us, and I, called down to the restaurant, placed our order, and went down 10 minutes later. As we were seated, I noticed that they had the coffee on the table I had requested. As we sat, they delivered the food. Everyone loved what they had ordered, and once again, the service here is superior to many places. I will come and stay here again, and highly recommend you do too!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Jilly070,

Thank you so much for your review of the Radisson Hotel, La Crosse! Your comments will be well received here when we discuss guest comments at our monthly meetings. I am happy to see that we were able to meet your expectations and that the food was tasty and bountiful. I see you have traveled quite a bit and I am happy that we will be on future agendas for your traveling needs. Please come back in the summer, La Crosse is quite fabulous in the summer with the bluffs and parks.

Thank you again and until we can be of service to you, safe travels!

Best,

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Located on the banks of the Mississippi and just a few steps from downtown and restaurants/shops and bars just a few minutes away this is a great place to stay for easy access to Downtown.
The rooms are well appointed and clean and the hotel has facilities such as parking, workout room, pool and restaurant.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank James B
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear James B,

Wow, you have traveled a lot! I am impressed with the number of reviews you have given in your extensive travels. Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you are able to come back to this area in the summer, it is quite wonderful with all of the local events and the scenery only gets better when it is green and lush. I see you are from SLC, which is quite nice as well, so you probably don't travel far from there in the summer .

We will look forward to being of service to you for future visits, until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is a smaller hotel which is easy to navigate. Parking is good and convenient. Staff seemed willing to help and at a banquet, they were attentive and highly aware of any needs of the participants. I did have a small issue concerning a specific room noise problem but heard back quickly from the director. Such responsiveness encourages me to return. Rooms are nice sized, clean, and beds are great. I love having a host of pillows - I used all of them. Complimentary water and coffee. The shopping area is within walking distance. There are interesting antique and some boutique shops that are really nice - but it just seemed to me that the majority of businesses are student-oriented bars.There's such a heavy concentration of drinking establishments - and so near that huge river. The access road into this hotel from the downtown highway is a bit scarey. With all the publicity for their (the city) waterfront useage and the stunning beauty of this hotel's actual location on the water, the winding entrance past decayed, dirty and run-down buildings lining the roadway make you wonder where in the (third) world you are. LaCrosse:do something about that.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear squirt5,

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We have a downtown association that continues to work hard at keeping La Crosse fresh and vibrant, there have been many new businesses that have opened in recent times and more in the works. It really is a beautiful little community with so much to offer. I am sorry that it didn't meet all of your expectations---make sure you come back down in the summer, when the parks are lush, flower pots planted, etc.

I hope we can be of service to you for future trips, until then safe travels and thanks for your review!

Kind regards,