“Huge room with view of the Mississipi!”

Radisson Hotel La Crosse
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We loved our spacious room with the river view. The beds were just like a dream - soft and cozy. Downtown La Crosse is in walking distance. We had a nice evening in front of the hotel on the riverside with a nice sitting area for smoking and drinking. We can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Doffa,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, it is nice to see that you enjoyed our beds and access to the downtown area. I see you have traveled extensively and offered many reviews on hotels, we are pleased that you chose our hotel for your La Crosse visit.

We will look forward to being of service to you for future visits.

Safe travels,

Pete Boese, general manager, 608-793-5000

Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We live locally and booked our wedding reception there, plus stayed 2 nights. Alll the employees were exceptional and we had anything we needed plus more. Some friends stayed also and it is walking distance to everything downtown. The food is excellent and the beds are comfortable. You can have a view of the river or overlook downtown. I would stay here again any day.

Room Tip: If you stay on Plaza Club, the king beds overlook downtown, and 2 doubles overlooks the river. Not s...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear MissMargie19,

Thank you so much for your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all pleased to see that you enjoyed the beds and the access to downtown. We are very fortunate to have a great location with the river on one side and the city on the other. We certainly appreciate your repeat business and will look forward to being of service to you again.

If I can ever be of personal service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Until we do see you, safe travels.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My son and I checked in Thursday night. The staff was outstanding. We got a poolside room. They recommended dinner at the hotel restaurant. The food and service was outstanding. The room was very impressive. The beds were very comfortable. I was just extremely impressed with my whole experience. This will be the only hotel I stay at when I come to LaCrosse. Oh, and one more thing, you must have breakfast at the Three Rivers restaurant. The breakfast skillet is unbelievable. Thanks again to everyone who made my stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Choose a poolside room. They are remarkably quite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Joe S,

Many thanks for your kind review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and that your meals were memorable. I will share your comments with our entire staff, they will be thrilled to see the positive impression they made on your visit.

We have some new staff members and your comments reinforce how important it is to give the best customer service possible. We will all look forward to your next visit and if I can be of personal service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Set by a nice park right by the Mississippi so, if, like us, you get a room on the river side, you should have a great view. It is also adjacent to a revived Downtown with a good selection of shops and restaurants. We ate at Buzzard Billy's which was excellent. The hotel restaurant looked good but was empty, for some reason.

Nice hotel, pleasant staff and a really nice room, with a few shortcomings. The bathroom was laid out oddly, it may have been set up for disabled access. There was a coffee machine, and a fridge, but no safe. There was one comfy chair and desk and chair, but the desk had only one power socket. Certainly not enough for me! The free wifi was good and reliable.

We enjoyed our one night at this hotel and enjoyed the town. Recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for river view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnash
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear johnash,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay along the Mississippi River. The city of La Crosse has many good restaurants and bars in the downtown area, I am glad that you enjoyed your meal.

Should your travels bring you back to this area, we do have an executive level that includes safes and more outlets at desk level. We are working on some sollutions to increase our outlet count, we understand that is important to today's travelers.

Until we see you again, safe travels and keep up the good work with your reviews.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Do yourself a favor and pay the extra few bucks for a riverview room. The hotel is beautiful but the river and wildlife are fantastic. The room was more than i could have imagined for the price, very soft beds, cloud like pillows and everything in the room was of high quality. I would not hesitate to stay here again and will mosy likely be doing so in the next month.

Room Tip: Pay for the rivrview upgrade, it is worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear ThisGuy54729,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson La Crosse Hotel, we are all excited to see that you enjoyed your stay here. It is nice to see that you really enjoyed our bedding package and the view of the Mississippi River, it is quite spectacular and now that the the barges and tugs are back, they make the river come alive.

I see that you are our neighbor to the north, we will look forward to being of service to you for future visits. Please feel fee to contact me directly should your travels bring you back here.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed for a small conference. Everything went well from the airport shuttle, checkin, to dining (including room service). Saw the menu in the room but not sure room service was provided until a couple days later. Did not have a view of the river but could see if frequently. Rained the entire time so not able to explore the area much. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Tip-only a couple gates at the small airport. When I was told to leave an hour before my flight, I thought it would be cutting it too close. Well, TSA does not even open up the screening area until 1 hour prior to departure so just waited in the baggage claim area for about 20 minutes. Enjoy the river view or some extra time exploring the area instead of sitting in baggage claim.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ville girl,

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Radisson La Crosse Hotel, we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time in town! I wish the weather would have been more cooperative, we are just finally starting to enjoy seasonable weather--it was a very long winter. It is nice to see that our hotel was able to meet your needs while traveling here. The small airport definitely has some positive points, but is good to know that the gates open up just an hour early.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to this area, try to come now through October, you won't be disappointed with the incredible scenery. Thank you for choosing our hotel, we all appreciate your business very much. Keep up the great work on your expansive number of reviews, they are welcomed by all.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My kids and I stayed here this past weekend, and were extremely impressed! We travel quite frequently, and have come to know what we need as a family, in terms of service, and being accommodated. I think they are the best hotel (service wise) that I have stayed at in quite some time. We always request a pull in cot, and although we frequently find there is none waiting for us, and need to call down for one, there it was- waiting as we walked in. The room was beyond clean. Huge, huge deal to me! The towels were white, and soft, so I could tell they change them out frequently enough, and that they truly care. We ordered room service one of the mornings, and 15 minutes later it was there- beautifully presented, and in HUGE portions. Didn't even taste like your typical hotel food! Pool was clean, and decent size. Different flavor of water presented in lobby daily, ie... Strawberry kiwi, cucumber, lemon raspberry. Very refreshing- nice touch!!! Windows in room were large, and although the room itself wasn't huge, it was beautiful, and took care of our needs. Sunday morning the family that was staying in the room next door to us, and I, called down to the restaurant, placed our order, and went down 10 minutes later. As we were seated, I noticed that they had the coffee on the table I had requested. As we sat, they delivered the food. Everyone loved what they had ordered, and once again, the service here is superior to many places. I will come and stay here again, and highly recommend you do too!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Jilly070,

Thank you so much for your review of the Radisson Hotel, La Crosse! Your comments will be well received here when we discuss guest comments at our monthly meetings. I am happy to see that we were able to meet your expectations and that the food was tasty and bountiful. I see you have traveled quite a bit and I am happy that we will be on future agendas for your traveling needs. Please come back in the summer, La Crosse is quite fabulous in the summer with the bluffs and parks.

Thank you again and until we can be of service to you, safe travels!

Best,