“Best place to stay in La Crosse”

Radisson Hotel La Crosse
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I grew up in La Crosse and still return once a month to visit family. If I stay the night, I prefer to stay at the Radisson. The location can't be beat and the staff is friendly. The rates sometimes seem too high but other than that, it is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Riverview rooms are worth the added expense
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear jld J,

Thank you for your nice comments regarding the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we appreciate your business and will look forward to your next vist. Please feel free to contact me personally should you ever need assistance with your reservation, I would be happy to assist.

We will start our room's and corridor's renovation in October, I will be anxious to hear your opinion on our new look.

Safe travels and see you soon!

Pete Boese, general manager, 608-793-5000

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I do have the hotel number saved on my cell because it's one of my favorite hotels. One of my favorite staff is Daisy, she have always been helpful and respectful to the guesses. Krista (Manager) is always nice and the welcome I receive from the front t desk presents a very good start as for having exceptional visit. I want to thank the staff for going on and beyond making the place a home away from home. It is a fact, that I do spend a lot of time in hotels, but this is the only hotel that I take time to complete the survey. Thanks again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Andrew A,

There really is no better compliment to a hotel than having it be considered a guest's home away from home. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and taking the time to recognize two of our great staff members. Daisy is by far one of the best guest services agent I have ever worked with, she has an incredible memory and has one goal--giving the best customer service to every guest, every time.

I will look forward to meeting you at some point and if I can ever be of personal service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

It's the best in LaCrosse. Watching the river boats come and go was fun. We had wonderful weather which helps. The old district gives many restaurant choices. The rooms of the hotel are average with older small bathrooms, but all is well maintained and clean.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear crazy-traveler56,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we all appreciate your vote of confidence. The sites of the river never get old, everyday there are riverboats, paddleboats, barges, etc. it is fun to sit in the park and watch the "workings" of the river.
Your neck of the world is beautiful as well, must be hard to leave that area!

Until we see you again, safe travels and thanks again.

Best,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Radisson La Crosse three times now. Each time we have had a wonderful time there. The staff is efficient, the room is very clean and the location is great. Always a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Debra H,

Hello and thank you for your nice note regarding the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all happy to see that you have become a regular guest. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and I am hopeful that you have joined our Club Carlson program to gain points for all of your visits. If you haven't, please contact us at the hotel and we will make sure you get your points.

If I can ever be of personal assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Until we see you again, safe travels and enjoy the rest of the waning summer in our neck of the world.

Kind regards,

pete.boese@radisson.com

Reviewed 5 August 2014

You will be able to walk/run on the Missisippi river while enjoying the riverfront park then walk to one of many VERY good restruants in the area. An Ice Cream Parlor across the street, fancy restruants for the adults and fast food in walking distance for the kids. GREAT beds!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Anne F,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, I am very happy to see that you enjoyed our location and the proximity to so many good restaurants. As I look out my window, the park is alive with walkers, runners, kids and the fascinating American Queen just pulled in for the day. The Mississippi Queen is due any time and will add some more interesting scenery. We are very fortunate to have such a great location in this fun city.

We will all look forward to your next visit, enjoy the rest of the summer and safe travels until we see you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The hotel is in an excellent location. Very friendly staff. Room is clean and spaceous. Would stay here again any time. Also the free parking was good. I was expecially pleased by the very friendly way we were welcomed and treated. Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Guten Tag Elisabeth,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel La Crosse for your visit to Wisconsin, we are proud that chose our hotel! I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your room, and more importantly, the service that we provided. It is very important to all of our associates to give outstanding service to all of our guests.

We all look forward to being of service to you in the future and I am hopeful that the rest of your time in the USA is exciting and memorable.

Safe travels and Auf Wiedersehen,

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I planned a professional conference at the Radisson in La Crosse. The facility is located in the perfect spot for people to work and play. We did everything from fish the Mississippi River to dine in local restaurants. plus the view from the Radisson is unbelievable. The staff was helpful and friendly. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Jordan W,

Thank your for your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse and our conference center. We are very proud of our banquet staff, both the service side and the culinary side and it is nice to see their efforts recognized, they will be happy to see your comments. We will look forward to being of service to you in the future, until that time, safe travels and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Kind regards,