See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2007

We stay here for a basketball tournament. When we saw the lobby we thought it was o.k., but when we got to our room it was awful. The hotel reeked of smoke. We couldn't let our children wonder by themselves because it didn't feel safe. There was also cold showers and the bedspreads had stains on them. It was a dark and dingy room. The people who organized the hotels for this tournament should never had it on its list. I would never stay here again no matter how low the price.

• Stayed: March 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 19 February 2007

I love this place. It has a great lobby with a 65"TV, comfy chairs, and the people are friendly. The rooms are very nice and clean (when I checked out, they told me that the rooms in 400 area are even better.) Fridge and microwave in the room were a big plus. Continental Breakfast was well supplied, served for a good amount of time, and very enjoyable. Free wireless internet in the room was very convenient for me. According to the recepcionist, all these improvements started when the motel changed ownership last year, and became Americas Best Value Inn. I strongly recommend this motel for anyone that is looking for a comfy stay with reasonable prices!

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Rodger53201
Reviewed 9 June 2005

I read the other review rating Road Star on here. I'm convinced they work for the competition! I travel for a living and have always stayed at RS. It's what you would call a "budget hotel". However, the staff, cleanliness, and amenities reflect that of an inn twice the price. If you want a quality, affordable stay, I can't think of any reason you wouldn't choose Road Star. Enjoy.

• Stayed: July 2004, travelled on business
2  Thank Voyage35870
Reviewed 5 February 2004

By far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at! The rooms haven't been updated since the 60's and there was NO hot water to shower with. The beds were terrible and the sheets were pilled and felt like gauze. I urge you to reconsider staying here.

5  Thank Connector28423
Reviewed 31 July 2003

Our room was a non-smoking room that smelled so strongly of stale smoke I finally went out and slept in my car. The sheets and pillow cases were so wrinkled, I do not believe the bed had been changed. The lobby smelled so strongly of smoke we could not sit there and eat the continental breakfast. I will never stay at one of these motels again.

8  Thank GoPlaces36720