See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I witness first hand! of how the hotel was ran and operated .First off the whole establishment was very nobody knew what they were doing it was a circus. The rooms were not up to standard how a room should be I am very surprised that the health department has not yet been contacted which I think I will be doing that after this comment is made on this site. Customer service was the most shocking to me very very unprofessional to words there employees as well as there customers . I will make it my mission to let people know exactly how I feel about that place and how offended and dissected to even have witness what I did while I was at that establishment. I would have to rate the hotel zeros all the way around. I have never been the one to complain but someone and something has to be done about operated before anyone else has to go through what I did

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank lonerstar
maca69, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

We are very sorry that you had a unpleasent expiriance at our La Crosse property. We sure wish that we knew more about nature of the problem in order to address the same but we sure do appologize for any problem you had. We thank you for your time and wish you the best in your future traveling. Sincerely , Americas Best Value Inn team.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Very good stay.! My family really liked patio and little fountain . Very relaxing. Clean rooms , very nice people -eager to help you.We came for one night only but we sure will keep this place in mind when we come again in La Crosse.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

We thank you for taking your time and writing the review about your stay in our La Crosse property. We are happy that we did meet your expectations and made your stay comfortable. We sure hope tosee you in your future traveling. Please use the print out of this review as the coupon for your future stay at our property. We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day w 20 % of rack rate . Sincerely , Ameicas Best Value Inn team.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

We came in this motel as first choice of the freeway but we liked it and stayed 3 days. My husband was very found of over sized T.V. in the lobby and comfy furniture , just right for his sport"s moments. Very nice people and clean room.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2012 via mobile

June 29, 2012. The first thing I saw when I went to the entry for our room is a guy standing outside the door smoking & doing something on his phone. I have nothing against smokers but his attitude was strange. The hallway inside smelled awful...if we could have left for some other place i would have. The room was acceptably clean...but everything was old. The bed had a rockhard mattress. After dinner that evening, we came back to see some guy parked near that door having dry heaves or something kneeling on the ground. His companion didn't seem very concerned so we didn't call the police. Later we wondered if there were drug sales or activities going on there. There seemed to be more than the normal activity by that particular door. The place gave me the creeps. The same guy was at the door in the morning joined by a woman...

Any way, I'd never stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank lilredhenny
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Nice rate on room, friendly staff and clean rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011