See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Coming back from Sturgis-motorcycle Rally -we bravely didn't make reservation and we ended stopping in this motel. WE WILL BE BACK for sure. The level of accommodation and welcoming faces at this property ( from GM to the last employee we have seen that day)-OUTSTANDING. It was 20 of us in the group and they just made extra effort to provide us with get together space ( they have a HUGE lobby),asked us million times if we need anything, didn't chase us out at 10 pm and we just loved it.Don't get me wrong-motel could use some updates( maybe newer furniture and pool) but no one was fussing over that. What ever they don't have it was compensated with killer customer service. Very nice stay. I wish we did remember some names to point it out but in general-they were All nice. Thank you for everything.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank latisha c
Divna M, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Our dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time of your busy schedule to write this wonderful review of your stay. It could be just the fact that I love when I have you as my guests and take the pride that I always have few bikes ( or thanks God 20 like in your case ) parked on the front of the building-hopefully that shows in my customer service. Your group was just the pleasure to have around.
Thank you so much for trusting Us with your visit to La Crosse.
Looking forward to help you with your motels needs in near future
Divna M.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We came to La Crosse on College tour. My son loved the college and I found the place where I will stay when I come to visit him. VERY friendly and accommodating staff. We do travel a lot and never expect a lot of night shift front desk person. Gentlemen working the night when we checked in was for sure pleasant surprise. Very welcoming and with huge smile on his face.He gave us the student discount and help us find the room. Clean, nice room and breakfast included in price. Very nice. . .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Our dear guest,

thank you for taking the time of your busy schedule to write this comment. We appreciate positive comments , we do thank you very much. Being College town it is always pleasure serving and accommodating the parents of the students. We know that every dollar counts so please be sure to ask for student's family discounts when we hopefully see you in the near future.
Divna M.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have never had a more wonderful stay in a hotel than I have here! I traveled with my family (a sisters' trip) and there were 5 of us. Upon checking in, we were upgraded to a room with 3 beds for free. (We weren't expecting the 5th person to come with us, but she came with at the last minute) When I asked for extra towels, the manager (please forgive me if I spell this wrong) Dvnia (?) was more than happy to assist. She first brought some okay-condition towels up to our room, then a few minutes later brought some newer, better-condition towels. The room was very clean and very spacious. It is a bit dated, but not worn.

There were also two TVs, but I really think the setup could have been done better. Perhaps one TV on the side of the room with 2 beds and the other TV on the other side instead of next to each other. It was impossible to hear our TV over the other and vice versa. But nonetheless, an added feature.

Very, very friendly staff, fast service, great breakfast. Dvnia was there making waffles for an elderly couple and cleaning the counters and tables. A great place to stay. I would definitely return!

Room Tip: There is a cute little outdoor area out back with a couple tables, just for sitting or eating breakfast. Also, there are stairs and I did not see any elevators (not sure if there are any) to get to most of the rooms, so plan accordingly.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Divna M, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Our dear guest,

let me thank you first for staying with us as well as choosing our property among others in La Crosse. Every guest that stays with us becomes part of our family and that is how we always welcome you threw the door. I am glad that you experienced the same and that we didn't disappoint you and your family. I do remember you and your sisters -youstayed in my memory as great group that I was honored to serve that night . I was happy to be part of your positive experience in our motel.
I appreciate the notes about the rooms and you would be pleased that in staid of two T.V. sets one larger flat screen is in the same room. I was thinking about as I was buying the same.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. Looking forward to serve your family in the future.
Divna M. GM

Reviewed 5 May 2013

My family and I found our stay here to be satisfactory. The rooms were cleanly and comfortable. The hotel isn't too far from downtown La Crosse which was convient for us. My only regret is that the weather wasn't a little bit nicer so we could have enjoyed the cute garden they had set up in the back. Overall nice stay for a very fair price!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
maca69, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear Guest,
Before anything else being said, I want to thank you for your heartwarming coments. I do remember your group and It was such a pleasure having you as our guests. I do thank you for the ideas how we can make room more efficiant and we will make sure to try the same. Please if you are passing through our area I would be honored to have you as our guest. If you would be kind to print this letter and bring it with you, we could offer you 20% of your price as the appriciation for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing about your stay with us.
Sincerely ,
Divna Miljkovic with AmericasBestValueInn team

Reviewed 13 April 2013

When we first walked in, the staff was unprofessional and it took an unusually long time to get checked in. Our keys weren't made properly. We signed for a non-smoking room, but the room was foul with stale cigarette smoke. There were cigarette burns on the carpet. The sheets smelled sour. The bathroom looked unclean. The AC/heating unit wasn't sealed properly, so cold air was pouring through the outside of it. When the shower head was in use, it looked more like the stream of a garden hose - just a single stream of water. The only good thing I can say about this place is that the Internet is pretty fast. It gave us a place to sleep and that's about it. I really hope that all of America's Best Value Inn's aren't ALL like this.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Logan1989
maca69, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

We do appreciate your review and it will help us in improving the condition of our property.We will look into addressing all issues that you pointed in your review and we are very sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. AmericasBestValueInn La Crosse team members.