“its good”

Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“its good”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

It is nice and clean but I did have a few "concerns". The bathtub drain was laying on the side of the tub, The fart fan filter was back from age. otherwise a nice place to stay. The breakfast is very light, 2 cereal to choose or frozen waffles or bread. dont bother thinking you will get a "solid breakfast"

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I used to stay here. I have not been back because the maid called my room phone on the morning I planned to check out. She told me she was not working that day, but that she would meet me in the parking lot so I could give her a tip! I was only there 2 nights, and did not receive service. I got my towels and TP myself.

Room Tip: Stay away from the maid
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
91_k12,

I am so sorry to hear about this. This is not something that has ever happened at our hotel before, and I can assure you, it is not something we would take lightly. We pride ourselves in creating a welcoming and safe environment for our guests. If you would, please contact me at the hotel directly. In order to follow up with the responsible housekeeper, we would need some further info from you, regarding the dates of your stay, and your hotel room room number. Once again, I do apologize, and I hope we hear from you soon so that we can look into this matter further and cease any similar situations from occurring.

Travellers are raving about these La Crosse hotels

La Crosse
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We thought the price was high, the service was OK (a couple of the front desk clerks were friendly and nice - others not at all!). The hotel, for the price was not that great. For $20 more a night there was a hotel that was awesome - clean, smelled great and friendly (Courtyard by Marriott on the riverfront). Also, the mattress were uncomfortable and the bathrooms quite small. I had to ask for WD40 to fix the loud squeek on the bathroom door.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry that several aspects of your stay were not to your satisfaction. We take great pride in our hotel and I will certainly follow up with the necessary departments to make sure that those issues do not continue into future stays. We thank you for choosing the Super 8 of La Crosse, and we do hope to see you again in the future.