“Very dirty”
Review of Super 8 La Crosse

Super 8 La Crosse
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This motel is a dirty place. We stayed for just one night. There was a cigarette butt in a cup by the window, so not only was someone smoking in the room prior, they didn't clean it up. The toilet clearly hadn't been cleaned very well, was still dirty, and the towels had yellow spots on them. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry that you experienced some cleanliness issues throughout your stay, and I assure you that this is not a common occurrence at our hotel. I will be sure to follow up with Housekeeping to ensure that future stays are much more pleasant, and we do welcome you to try us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The second we walked in I noticed cheetos puffs under the bed you could see them when you walked in if some one checked that room before they put it in the system as clean they would have seen it. Also it was so dusty the tv had tons of dis the head board/pictures above the beds we full of dust and greasy hand prints nothing was plugged in cobwebs in the windows stains on the chairs and on the lamp shades also smelled verry musty. I did talk to the lady at the front desk and she picked up the cheetos and tells me they have had alot of complaints about house keeping. I have worked as a inspector in hotels in the past and theres no way that room would have passed a inspection it was horrible!!!! There also was a baseball tournament and kids were running around at all hours of the night. I wish we could have stayed were the rest of my family stayed that weekend but they were all booked up

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was the second time that my wife and I stayed there. The first time we had checked in late and got the suite. This time I made reservations for two Queen rooms. The place was dirty with spider webs in the corners, dirty corners int he bath room and a stale smell in the room. Plus I paid for the rooms in advance but when I checked out I was charge $2 per room as a "Hotel Fee".

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this Super 8! The staff was very friendly and the hotel was in good condition with lots of recent updates. The room was very clean & quiet and we got a great night's sleep. We didn't have time to use the pool, but it looked very nice and there were lots of people enjoying the area. I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast. After reading some other recent reviews I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was great! There were still plenty of options, and I really appreciated their local addition of hardboiled eggs. I really don't think you can find a better value in La Crosse!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple