“Great”

La Crosse Family Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 203 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner all day long - Home style cookin PH: 608) 519-1450‎
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Great food! Great prices! Comfort food! Food is very good for such a great price for families, friends and couples. No alcohol so if you are looking for that type of restaurant this isn't it.

1  Thank jn1959
There are newer reviews for La Crosse Family Restaurant

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I ordered pancakes and asked for butter on the side. The butter came on top of the two pancakes. The waitress takes them back out of site and brings me what appears to be new pancakes. I eat the first one and then see that the one underneath was the pancake that was previously on top. I could tell as it was soaked in butter in the middle. The waitress or cook just put the top pancake on the bottom and did who knows what else to it. Completely unacceptable. I asked for the owner to call me and he still has failed to do so.

3  Thank DragNRacing
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I went to the La Crosse Family Restaurant yesterday with a friend. She had the hot beef sandwich and I had the Belgian waffle. Both were delicious and at a price that we could afford. The servers are friendly and efficient and the coffee just keeps on coming. At the table next to ours was a young family with 8 children. They said they come here frequently because they can afford to feed their growing family on very little money. It was shortly after 1 PM and the Sunday crowd was starting to thin out. The server was sweeping the carpet. I can see why the place is so clean. Every thing operates like a well oiled machine. I appreciate that they serve breakfast all day long. Obviously they have a great reputation because the place is always "standing room only" on Sundays.

1  Thank WiddoMouse
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I had breakfast here after spending a horrible night at The Affordable Inn...
Food was great & service kept the coffee coming!! I couldn't ask for more!!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Definitely worth stopping for and located only a mile from the interstate. This place features home cooking at very reasonable prices. I am surprised how big the portions are too. Very good staff who are eager to please.