“Fast and efficient”

La Crosse Family Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner all day long - Home style cookin PH: 608) 519-1450‎
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Visited again and still find it to be worth it. Folks traveling on the nearby interstate should skip the local chains and give this place a go. It's good home cooking and the menu has many choices. My grilled, chopped sirloin was served very hot and satisfying. My fellow diners liked their fish fries. My salad came with a good bleu cheese dressing, but I wished the lettuce had been drier. I have found the servers to be alright, though it kinda irked me when she asked if she could take my plate and I wasn't even finished. Not a perfect place, but definitely a good place. I notice alot of seniors and families frequent it.

There are newer reviews for La Crosse Family Restaurant

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Almost too much food---like homemade----salads are terrific! So are the specials. My brother of special needs absolutely loves this place as he loves to eat; therefore, lots of food, and the value is great! Filling; I usually take a doggie bag. We have had lunch, breakfast, and dinner there, and I have yet to have a bad meal. The french toast and waffles for breakfast; the sandwiches or salads for lunch, and the specials are terrific!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have breakfast here about once a month - the food is always good - the portions are huge - more than I can eat. The Eggs Benedict are my favorite. All of the breakfast items are very good.
The wait staff is excellent and they always keep your coffee cup full. The prices are very reasonable and the place is always crowded, especially on Sundays after church.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The staff were awesome!! Katie was our waitress, she was a delight. I wanted a tenderloin but she told me people that had ordered earlier complained of it being tough and suggested the new York stripe. What a great cut of meat I had thanks to her. My daughter had the BBQ ribs and they fell right off the bone. All of food for the price!! When we get back to the area we will def. stop back in!!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Found this restaurant using new phone app. Reviews were positive so we stopped in for lunch. We had four very different meals and everyone was very happy. Fries were crispy, shrimp, greek salad with chicken, smothered chopped sirloin, hamburger all delicious. Service was prompt and the waitress very friendly. Left feeling like we actually had a meal. We will be coming here again!