“Days Inn La Crosse”

Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We checked into our room and had dirty towels all over the bathroom. Garbage were not empty and the sheets were spotted. The only positive was the front desk person, he was very friendly. He gave us great food recommendations as the bar and restraint are closed on Sundays. Will chose a different hotel next time I a, in the area.

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I don't understand the negative reports. I was very skeptical but not really disappointed at all. Now I have been in some real dumps but this was not one. I told them I was pleased as punch that they were dog friendly. Granted the entranceways carpet was messy, but that is what you get when you deal with snow and salt 7 months of the year. People and construction workers wear mukluks (sp) and clod hoppers in from the out doors. My room windows were clean, the bed was comfortable, the floor well vacuumed, the bathroom was clean and well stocked and kept. One discrepancy here the wall paper was separating. The spray nozzle on the shower head had no clogs at all. The hotel was full but I heard no one. Another discrepancy is in the pool. Whoever did their maintenance had not scrubbed the black ring off the water level all around the pool. I brought it to the attention of the manager. Not acceptable since it was the night man who was to take care of it. I did not use the pool again though. The front desk was very accommodating. The Friday night fish fry was great. Breakfast is a carb killer... biscuits and gravy and french toast fingers with syrup. I am diabetic so I passed thank you. Went to Tom Sawyers Bar and Grill for breakfasts. Would I stay here again, yes. I had no problems so I would also recommend them. If you have a problem TELL the front desk then. I will email the manager after I send this review.

Room Tip: Security is high there. You need your key to access anywhere on property. I was on the 2nd floor at...
Loganville, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed 1 night at this motel. It was the worst and dirtiest motel.there was cob Webbs on the ceiling in the room and a plastic bag by the head of the bed (on the floor) the bed was very uncomfortable. The only good part about this hotel is the restaurant attached to it. We had good food and friendly staff.

• Stayed August 2014
David_Cassell, General Manager at Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Good Morning beegirl2014. I am so sorry that your experience was poor. As you can tell from other reviewers, Most people find our hotel to be very nice, but then sometimes we fail. When that happens we try to fix the problem right away and work with our team to make sure someone else is not disappointed. Thank you for your review as this is an important part of our self evaluation as we try to improve. I would ask that the next time you travel in our area please give me a call. I would love the opportunity to show this was not typical for our Days Inn, but rather the exception.

Thanks again and Happy Traveling.

Travellers are raving about these La Crosse hotels

Little Chute, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 August 2014

2 words describe my stay .. disorganized & disgusting!!! I have never seen a hotel need a manager so bad in my entire life! Not one person in our group of 20 had a positive experience!
Wrong keys to wrong rooms, short of rooms, having to move rooms due to front desk error, walking in on a couple because our key was for the wrong room etc. Just terrible!

2 Thank Franzke3
Dear Franzke3,

I am so sorry your group had such a bad experience. I have tried to figure out from your post who your group was so I could contact you personally about your experience as it concerns us greatly that you had so many problems. Unfortunately with our hotel staying so full and we serve so many groups and persons traveling, I am unable to figure out who you are. Will you contact me so we can speak? I do hope the rest of your travels were uneventful.