My wife & I spent several days here in July/2013 and both of us agree that it was a pleasant stay. We had chosen a river view and we were glad we did, because the views were awesome! The Hotel was quiet when we were in our rooms even though the place was very busy with many people staying there. It is situated in the heart of La Crosse with so many places to visit from restaurants, shopping, river trails, etc. We ate breakfast a couple times at the hotel and the food was very good I must admit, even if it was a few dollars more expensive than normal. The great food was well worth it! Everyone who worked there was nice and the Hotel was recently updated throughout, so the entire Hotel was clean and updated to include our rooms!
No problems and a nice pleasant....you can't ask for much more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard La Crosse Downtown/Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown