You will find the staff incredibly friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet is very good, albeit almost exactly the same day after day, so it gets a bit old if you are there for an extended stay. The rooms were nice and clean. I had a two double beds which I haven't seen is quite awhile, but the hotel was booked solid because of our groups and a convention in town. They have coffee available 24/7 and it is really good. No restaurant other than the buffet offerning, but Piggy's across the street offers room service and their food is reasonably priced and incredibly good. I really enjoyed the location next to the river. You can enjoy a lovely walk right outside the door. I was most impressed with their customer service. I highly reccomend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard La Crosse Downtown/Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown