“Count on Red Lobster”

Red Lobster
Ranked #52 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We love going here for the shrimp, just about any way it's prepared. We enjoy it every time. And those wonderful rolls - oh, my! Have to get an extra one to savor! Our most recent visit met our expectations again.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I've never had a bad meal at Red Lobster. This meal was no different. Great food, staff was wonderful. The facility is dated and the restroom needed a good cleaning but all in all a good experience. Our server (Sarah) was great!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

I love Red Lobster, enough said. I never have a bad experience at the chains. Always friendly service and delicious meals without a long wait. The only reason why I didnt give a five star on service is because the service was a little slow in getting our check at this location ( gift card machine kept erroring??). Our waitress courteously apologized for the wait. Just a small flaw in a otherwose perfect lunch date. WILL RETURN

Reviewed 29 January 2013

All you can eat shrimp...who could ask for more. My favorite is the wood fired shrimp on the plank. I will go again.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Pretty standard for a Red Lobster. The food is consistent with others, as is the decor. If you are looking for the unique and intriguing, this isn't it, but if you are looking for a decent meal, this is a good spot.